Hey guys. Are you ready for a new week full of mommy ideas?
Well, before we get started, I wanted to share this picture of Shannon (Milk and Cuddles) and me. We took this photo today at a girls gamer summit. Follow the conversations over on Twitter using
#ActivisionGames4Girls and @ATVIGames4Girls and @Techlicious.
Hi Shannon! You rock!
Are you ready to see the top five clicked ideas that were shared last week?
- Lady with the Red Rocker shared these delicious sugar cookie bars with cream cheese frosting.
- Laugh with Us Blog shares how to prepare for a baby. She is weeks away from delivering baby number five.
- 3 Boys and a Dog shares free Thanksgiving Math Printables. Did you know she makes printables? She is like totally graphic savvy!
- Living Montessori Now shares tons of resources about gratitude activities.
- Always Learning shares pointers on enjoy your homemaking. We should listen to her, she has 30 years of success marriage behind her. Such an inspiration!
If you missed last weeks submissions you can view all 121 of them here.
Make sure you hop over to Shannon’s site and see which ideas are her favorite picks from last week. She pics three each week. See if yours is one of them.
Now, it is time to show us what you’ve got! Share your mommy solutions and resources.