Need great mom advice, recipe ideas, or kids crafts? Look no further! Last week was a huge success with 178 great mom ideas shared!
The Mommy Club is a great resource and full of new ideas each week! If you missed any of last week’s solutions feel free to check them out here!
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Intoxicated on Life shared Grain-Free Banana Nut Butter Donuts.
2) Frugal Coupon Living shared Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Bean Scone.
3) Modern Christian Homemaker shared Organic Hot Cocoa Mix.
4) Year Round Homeschooling shared Why I Homeschool and What I Have Learned Along The Way.
5) Bits of Positivity shared Teaching Kids To Be Kind.
Now, it is time to share again!
Remember, what you share is seen on all four of these blog; Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Sherri from Luv a Bargin, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, Luv a Bargin and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.