Did you enjoy all of the mom ideas that were shared last week? The solutions and resources you guys create are always so amazing! I look forward to the things I will learn each week.
Here are the top five ideas with the most clicks:
- Pink Umbrella Photography shared 10 Christmas gift ideas.
- Are you looking for ideas for teacher gifts? Pink Umbrella Photography gave us a great list to get us going.
- What are your thoughts about Ashton Kutcher and his very public marital situation? Is your husband happy? Always Learning tackles this topic from a biblical perspective and I appreciate her 30 years of successful marital insight.
- Want to make some tasty holiday gifts? Pink Umbrella shared some easy holiday desserts. Yum!
- Looking for some fun cupcake ideas for the holiday season? Flour Me with Love shared some fun sugar cookie cupcakes that would be a hit for any holiday party!
Are you ready to share your tips and ideas this week? Remember, anything you share is seen not only on my site but also seen over on Shannon’s site- Milk and Cuddles. Make sure you check out her three favorite submissions from last week. One of them could be yours!
Real quick. Before we start linking up, make sure you check out my mommy holiday shopping solutions. I have secured online discount codes for all Crystal & Co., readers from 18 online stores. These make excellent shopping solutions!
Ok. Ready to share your ideas? Place our button on your site or link back to us so others know about this awesome collection of mom helpful solutions.