Last week we had an amazing group of moms share their ideas, resources and solutions that work for them. I am amazed every Wednesday by the submissions I get to see. You have no idea how many moms you are helping out there!
Here are the top five submissions that received the most clicks from last week.
- Whole New Mom shared how a mercury filling almost took her son’s life. This is a MUST read for every parent.
- Living Montessori Now shared an excellent collection of activities to do with your little ones for the month of December including some great advent ideas.
- Clean Mama Printables shared a free printable to help you get ready for holiday shortcuts.
- My Life and Kids has a little boy who loves to play with trash. Isn’t he the cutest?
- Share & Remember gives us some great resources for making sugar scrub gift baskets on a budget.
Make sure you check out my Christmas Crafts section. I have some really fun homemade gifts you can make with your kids as well as some awesome free printables you do not want to miss for the holiday season.
Also, we are all on a budget this time of year. Make sure you check out all of the discount codes I have secured with small businesses. They are excited to pass on savings to Crystal & Co., readers!
Are you ready to link up? Remember, every idea you share is seen on my site as well as over on Milk and Cuddles.
Link back to us or embed this on your post so your readers know where they can find hundreds of mommy ideas all in one place!