Last week we had 123 mom ideas shared on Crystal & Co., and Milk and Cuddles! If you missed it, you can view the full list here.
These are the top five clicked ideas. Make sure you hop over to Milk and Cuddles to see Shannon’s favorite three picks!
- Holy Craft shared with us how she converted her closet into a craft room. For real, my friend! This has me convinced we CAN all have a craft room. If there is a will there’s a way.
- It’s Overflowing gave us a tutorial that shares all those nifty buttons on your DSLR camera. I’ve been wondering what all those fancy buttons do.
- Joyful Homemaking has a plan for organizing boys. Such a task, let me tell ya.
- Living Montessori Now knows you can have chocolate and still be mindful of what’s good for you. She created this healthy chocolate muffin recipe.
- The Southern Product Queen wanted 20 babies when she was little. And she had a name for all of her babies-to- be. Southern baby names no less. Want a Crystal & Co., confession? When I was about eight years old, I wanted ten children (like my grandmother). I remember I specifically wanted triplet girls I would name Holly, Molly and Polly. I am serious. Instead, I have only BOYS and one set of twins. No Holly, Molly or Polly. (I wanted to name one of them Molly after my favorite actress Molly Ringwald. Hello 80’s!)
Make sure you check out all of my Simple Dinner Idea giveaways. Easy of these solutions will help you get dinner on t the table.
- 3 month meal planning service subscription at Relish
- Rada Cutlery Dinner Gift Pack
- Clean Mama Menu Planning Kit Printables (2 winners)
The Muvazi anti aging skin care system has turned my face around. I am serious! And they are giving one lucky Crystal & Co., reader a 4 piece skin care set valued at $119! They are also offering every reader a $50 discount code- crystalandcomp.
Their products have a 100% guarantee. You have NOTHING to lose.
Ready to share your mom ideas?