Last week was our biggest mommy resource and solution week so far. There were 142 ideas shared. How exciting! If you missed them, take a peek at everything that was shared. I am certain you’ll find something you can use.
Here are the top five clicked ideas from last week.
- Anna from My Life and Kids shared a story from her 20’s…. when she got a tattoo. She is super funny and so is her story. Her site always makes me laugh.
- Life with Both Hands Full shared her playroom organization solutions and tips. We have a bin system in the twins room. We’ve had it five years. It has been on it’s last leg for a while. I like this cubby system.
- Getting Through the Day shared with us 12 ways to cut down on our grocery budget. Lots of ideas for making your own staples and common items in the kitchen like taco seasoning, spaghetti sauce, sour cream and more!
- My Life and Kids shared another random story that will have you rolling on the floor. It involves her mom, a small town coffee shop, and iced coffee coming out of her nose. These things make me laugh. What can I say?
- Life with Both Hands full shared her playroom art work while she was organizing the play space. It all turned out very nice and I love to use my kids’ artwork to decorate!
Don’t forget to hop over and check out Shannon’s 3 favorite ideas. And remember, anything you link up is seen not only on my site, but on Shannon’s site as well.
Don’t forget that my Muvazi anti aging skin care system giveaway ends tonight at 11:59 pm. The discount code is still good until the 10th. You get $50 off your purchase!
Now, show us what you want to share! Grab our button or include a text link so that all your friends know to come here and check out all of the mommy solutions!