Last week we had some awesome talent, tips and ideas shared!
Did you miss them?
Check out the 117 resources and solutions that were linked up.
Here are the top five.
- Living Montessori Now always shares awesome educational stuff each week. Looking for fun Valentine activities? She’s got ’em.
- Southern Mom Cooks (my friend Kelli’s new site) shared her weekly meal plan. I have made her Loaded Chicken Breasts many times. Yum! My family gobbles them up.
- How to Nest for Less has such a cute site. She revealed her mini great room makeover. Love the yellow walls! Have I ever mentioned yellow is my favorite color?
- Sunny Simple Life is one brave gal. In January she only spent money out of necessity. Read about her no spend challenge. Inspiring!
- Raising Dieter shares some great insight on the mommy pooch. It is a legit term. I am a lost cause and you will never see me in a bikini. 🙂
Hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week. One is an awesome dollar store craft for your home. Love it!
What are you going to share this week? Wear our badge or link back to us. This will help your exposure! Everyone wants to know where you’re sharing your awesomeness!
Ready, set, share!