There were so many informative ideas shared last week with lots of valuable information. Impressive!
There were 110 mom ideas. If you missed them, hop over and check them out.
Here are the posts with the most clicks.
- Lady With the Red Rocker shared this two ingredient cake. Stop licking your screen.
- Real Food Forager shared some excellent information about diet drinks being linked to significant increase in stroke.
- Always Learning shared encouragement to remind us to always enjoy our husband. She links up here every week. She has 30+ years of marriage under her belt. I find her incredibly inspiring.
- The Queen of Iwasgonna shared how she re-purposed a door into a book shelf. Love stuff like this! And love the name of her blog.
- Getting Through The Day shared how they feed a family of 6 for a week on $12 in chicken. Talk about budget cooking. Check out their plan- you’ll be inspired.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks over at Milk & Cuddles.
Teach us something this week. We cannot wait to see what you’ll share. Moms want your ideas! Link back to us so others can join in.