It is time to share and find solutions and resources here at Crystal & Co. Did you see all of the helpful mom ideas that were shared last week? There were 133 different submissions. Something to learn from everyone! Take a peek if you missed them.
Let’s take a look at the top five clicked ideas from last week.
Oops, I forgot to number the pictures…. have I mentioned I am exhausted this week and ready for a spring break?
- Susie at Scraps of Life shared this yummy recipe for Oreo Cake. My kids would never sleep if I fed them this. Oh wait, they already never sleep. Oh well.
- Lori at Always Learning shares more mommy advice. Gosh I would love to meet her for coffee. This week she shared her discipline approach for kids.
- Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy shares a super simple way to make your own yogurt. I have seen tutorials like this before, but have never tried it.
- Southern Mom Cooks shared her weekly meal plan. Her chicken and broccoli casserole looks like something my family would love.
- Real Food Forager shared an interesting read about gut bacteria in Autistic children. This is the kind of stuff I can read for hours. So interesting.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s top three picks as well over on Milk and Cuddles.
What will you share this week? Link back to us so your readers know where to find us as well.