Thank you for sharing our awesome mom ideas last week! If you missed last weeks party it is not too late to take a peek at the 122 that were shared. I am certain you’ll find something useful.
Here are the top five clicked ideas from last week. These top 5 are getting a pin on Pinterest! I plan on doing this each week.
1) The #1 most clicked link is from the blog, Newlyweds who linked up Cracked Dyed Hard Boiled Eggs. What a fun tutorial! We really need to try this next year.
2) The Frugal Farm Wife shared her post on Shopping at Aldi’s. She loves the quiet, no frills environment and it is so much easier to shop without all those distractions of larger stores. She said she has a really clean store. How about you?
3) Stacey from Getting Through The Day shared My Top 5 Favorite Smartphone Apps. What are your favorite apps?
4) Red Ted Art’s Blog linked up her Grass Head project. She makes it look so easy with her step-by-step photos. The post includes her weekly Kids Get Crafty link party!
5) Living Montessori Now linked up Montessori Monday – Montessori-Inspired Outdoor Environment which gives a lot of fun, outdoor activities to do with your little ones. She also has a weekly Monday Montessori link up on her blog.
You’ll also want to check out Shannon’s favorite three picks over at Milk and Cuddles. Remember, anything you link up is seen on Milk and Cuddles as well as Crystal & Co.
Now, what will you link up this week?
Take a second to include our button in your post, or a link back to one of our sites.