Thank you for sharing your awesome mom ideas last week! If you missed last weeks party it is not too late to take a peek at the 151 awesome ideas that were shared. I am certain you’ll find something useful.
Here are the top five clicked ideas from last week. These top 5 are getting a pin on Pinterest!
1) How To Set Up a Six-Week Meal Rotation by Stacey at Getting Through the Day- She uses a six-week meal rotation that saves her time and energy.
2) Click to get a FREE Counting Book Printable for any Theme by Living Montessori Now. She loves using unit studies and designed this to work with any unit theme or ability.
3) Always Learning linked up Are you Hard To Love?– She gives advice on how to be easy to love.
4) Alderberry Hill linked up Odd Uses for Everyday Things in Your House– You really need to stop by and read her mommy solutions and resources! They are very helpful.
5) Jelly Fish Jelly shared her DIY Plastic Bottle Guitar- This is a great project to work on with your kids.
You’ll also want to check out Shannon’s favorite three picks over at Milk and Cuddles. Remember, anything you link up is seen on Milk and Cuddles as well as Crystal & Co.
Now, what will you link up this week?
Take a second to include our button in your post, or a link back to one of our sites.