We had an amazing turn out lat week with possibly the largest number of link ups today. If you missed the party it is not too late to check out all 167 mom ideas that were shared. Craft tutorials, ways to be healthy, DIY home project, yummy recipes…. go check them out!
Here are the top five ideas shared last week:
1. Love Bakes Cook Cakes shared this easy and patriotic Firecracker Cake that was perfect for Memorial Day and will also be a crowd pleaser for the 4th of July! Make sure you pin it so you have the recipe and tutorial handy in July.
2. Are you like me and looking for quick workout ideas? 20 Minute Mom has got it going on. She has nailed down a 16 minute cardio workout that is perfect for busy moms like you and me.
3. Growing in Grace shares a tasty Heath Bar Cake that is perfect for summer. Take it to your next cookout or make it just because as an after dinner dessert. Fancy made easy when you follow her step by step tutorial.
4. My friend Kelli over at 3 Boys and a Dog has the most comprehensive list of the Top 12 Household Notebook sites. These sites give great resources, insight and printables for organizing and managing your home.
5. Virginia over at Inspired by Family Magazine shared an awesome See Thru Art Easel that you can make for your kids. I love projects like this that foster creativity in children!
Awesome round up of project and ideas, hua?
Don’t forget to hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks over at Milk and Cuddles. Remember, when you link up where you are sharing your project on my site and Shannon’s site. 🙂
Ready to share your latest and greatest mommy idea? We are ready to see it. Grab our button or link back to us so everyone knows where you’re sharing your ideas.