Thanks for all who stopped in last week to link up and find new mommy solutions! If you missed the party it is not too late to check out all 100 links that were shared. Craft tutorials, ways to be healthy, DIY home project, yummy recipes\”¦. go check them out!
Here are the top five ideas shared last week:
1. Ten Downsides To A Healthy Lifestyle post was shared by Adrianne over at Accidental Fitness blog. Her post shared that “everyone talks about the upside of eating healthy and exercising but hardly anyone tells you the downside.” She shares 10 bad things about a healthy lifestyle. I love her attitude!
2. Michael over at A Daddy Blog shared a lovely-tear jerker of a post- Never Pass Up a Chance to Dance with Cinderella! He talks of not passing up on opportunities to dance and spend time with your kids. Before you know it, they will be grown.
3. Alicia who blogs over at Through My “I”s linked up a mommy solution that saves time and money DIY “Uncrustables” and it is something the kids will eat!
4. Amanda from Handprint and Footprint Art shared 10+ Handprint Family Keepsake Crafts Round up that would make great Father’s Day presents! You really have to stop over and check out this post as well as her other ideas!
5. @llie over at Freshly Completed linked up a super fun craft, Peg People Superheros! They are so sweet and easy to make! I love that you can store them in a mint tin.
Hope you enjoyed these fun projects! I can’t wait to see what you share this week!
Don’t forget to hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks over at Milk and Cuddles. Remember, when you link up where you are sharing your project on my site and Shannon’s site.
Ready to share your latest and greatest mommy idea? We are ready to see it. Grab our button or link back to us so everyone knows where you’re sharing your ideas.