Our weekly linky party always has awesome solutions that will make every busy moms life so much easier.
There are always tips full of mom advice and last week was no different.My amazing readers shared 163 tips, recipes, activities for kids, soluntions and more! Did you see them all?
Here are the top 5 ideas- this means these posts had the most clicks! Is one of them yours? Is one of them an idea that will help make your life easier?
(Remember, you can also check out and follow my Mommy Solution Pinterest Board. It is full of ideas you guys have shared! Also, make sure you check out my list of the linky parties you want to make sure you are participating in each week.
Best Mom Advice
1) Do you know someone who is pregnant right now? Sometimes we say things and never ever mean to hurt someone’s feelings, but inadvertently do. The Domestic Life Stylist has nailed down the five things you should never say to a pregnant woman.
2) Do you blog? Have you considered monetizing your site? Are you using Google Adsense? Moms Make Money shares her horror story and how Google kicked her out of their program.
3) I love cleaning potions that use things I already have on hand. Moldy shower? Cotton balls and bleach are about to become your new best friend. I love this mommy solution by Holy Craft.
4) Are you looking for some meal planning ideas? New recipes to add to your menu? I get new recipe ideas all the time when I look over other moms menus for the week. Joyful Homemaking shared with us what she is feeding her family of five.
5) Almost every week a mom will share her solutions or ideas for getting kids to pick up their toys. It is a very popular topic. We’ve Got Our Hands Full shares a five minute trick for taming the toys.
163 Mommy Solutions
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 163 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)