Until recently I had never experienced the greatness of a vinyl wall project or vinyl wall designs.
I shared my first project with you guys last month with a tutorial that shows how to make vinyl art moveable by painting canvas and applying the vinyl to the canvas.
Ms. Jodi, over at Your Way Vinyl, has some awesome home decor ideas using vinyl lettering and graphics. This month I am decorating a wall of pictures with family words. I want to show you how easy it is to transform a wall of pictures and make it a little more personal.
A few month back, my brother, James, and my sister-in-law, Lynn, were visiting and tired of seeing a stack of photos leaning against the wall on the floor of my living-room. I just was not sure how I wanted to arrange them. I knew I wanted to incorporate a shelf I bought at Hobby Lobby before Matthew was born. This shelf had been tucked away in a closet waiting for me to find the perfect spot for literally three years.
So they took charge. And this is how their arrangement turned out.
I loved it.
Our couch is right under these pictures.
See the black and white photo of the lady in the cap and gown? That is my grandmother around 1934. My children have knocked that photo off the wall about 300 times in the last four months. Can you tell? The frame is broken.
I knew I wanted to use some vinyl letters to embellish this assembly of photographs just a bit. Messages that state what our family stands for.
Applying vinyl to the wall is really easy. It is done in four simple steps.
And here is the reveal.
It literally took me twenty minutes to apply twelve vinyl words.
Way cool, right?
Your Way Vinyl has so many different custom vinyl project ideas for every room of your house and her pricing is very reasonable.
Jodi is offering Crystal & Co., readers your choice of free shipping (SHIPIT4ME) or 10% off your order (CRYSTALFAN). Just enter the discount code at checkout.
- Your Way Vinyl is offering one lucky Crystal & Co., reader a set of family wall words.
- Enter once or enter all 9 ways- you choose.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 12/17/11 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org and must acknowledge within 24 hours, due to time sensitivity with the holidays, or another winner will be randomly chosen.
Ways to Enter
- Visit Your Way Vinyl online and tell me which vinyl art you would love in your home.
- Hop over to Jodi’s blog and enter your email address in her right sidebar to follow by email. She shares lots of vinyl project ideas.
- Like Your Way Vinyl on Facebook.
- Like Crystal & Co on Facebook.
- Follow @yourwayvinyl on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co via Google Friend Connect. (in footer)
- Have Crystal & Co delivered to your inbox. (enter email address in right sidebar or in the box at the end of this post)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp has a @YourWayVinyl #giveaway and #discountcode. Put some vinyl art on your wall! http://bit.ly/tu7WNv
Holiday shopping on a budget? Me too! Check out all of the online discount codes I am using this season.
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.