Have you seen my five steps for easy meal planning?
What are you waiting for? You’ve gotta check it out.
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
You know I am passionate about meal planning and getting a hot meal on the table for my family and in 2012 I want to help busy moms do the same!
Simple Dinner Ideas
Yesterday my friend Kelli and I kicked off our year-long Simple Dinner Ideas campaign.
We have both shared how we make meal planning happen for our families. We have encouraged you to share meal planning tips and tricks so others can be inspired to get dinner on the table for their family as well. You can linkup over on 3 Boys and a Dog or Crystal & Co., and your posts will be seen by both of our readers.
Today I am going to share my meal plan with you as well as an awesome giveaway.
Meal Plan #111
Cheesy Ham and Pasta Bake– my kids love this casserole. It is like mac and cheese but casserole style. Served with a dinner salad. So easy.
Puerto Rican Stew– served with red kidney beans and rice.
English Muffin Pizzas– fast and easy. Served with carrot sticks and fruit.
Walking Tacos- this is a recipe from the Cook’n online recipe organizer. It is kind of like taco salad with Fritos. I think my kids will like it.
Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Casserole– oh yes you can make a casserole in the crockpot. This is a family favorite. Served with a dinner salad and apple slices.
Now it is time for the giveaway.
Some of you have sent me emails and left comments on some of my meal planning posts sharing that you struggle to get dinner on the table.
You get bored with your recipes, you’re too tired to cook, you just can not get it all organized. Well, Cook’n Recipe Organizer has a meal planning solution for us.
Cook’n Recipe Organizer Version 10
Cook’n Recipe Organizer is recipe software that contains a nice group of simple dinner ideas (and appetizers, soups, breakfast ideas, etc.) that are perfect for busy families like yours and mine.
But wait. There is more.
You can also search for recipes on the internet right within the Cook’n program. It is like Google, but Cook’n -style.
You find recipes on the internet that you like and you merge them over to your Cook’n recipe organizer with the click of a button.This could be a recipe from a blog, like mine, or from a website like Food Network.
It gets even better.
Once you bring the recipe over to Cook’n, you can manipulate it to adjust according to the servings you need and omit ingredients you do not like. You can also save a photo of the recipe that is on the orignal blog or site. Cook’n will also save the source for you so that you always know where the recipe came from.
From there you can build a meal plan for a week or a month using their software as well.
Did I mention it also syncs up with your mobile device?
Live Demonstration and Where To Buy
Want to watch a live demonstration of how this program works? It is pretty nifty.
You can buy it now on sale for $79.95!
- Cook’n is offering this $99.95 program to one lucky Crystal & Co. reader!
- Enter once or enter all 8 ways- you choose.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 1/16/12 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
- Want to increase your chances to win even more? Hop over to 3 Boys and a Dog as she is giving a copy away as well.
Ways to Enter
- Visit the DVO website and tell me what you like most about their recipe organizer.
- Subscribe to the Cook’n Free Newsletter. (their right sidebar)
- Like Cook’n Recipe Organizer on Facebook.
- Like Crystal & Co on Facebook.
- Follow Crystal & Co on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co via Google Friend Connect. (in footer)
- Have Crystal & Co delivered to your inbox. (enter email address in right sidebar or in the box at the end of this post)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp has a Cook’n Recipe Organizer #Giveaway ($99.95 value) #dinnerideas #recipe #win http://bit.ly/vpmKfu
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.