Did you know you can prepare a one week or monthly meal plan for your family in 5 easy steps? I have been doing it for 112 weeks and offer you my advice on how to meal plan.Click through to read.
I hope you will read the post and share a link to your site where you share your tips and pointers for getting dinner on the table.
Want some recipe ideas? Want to see what I am feeding my family this week? Here is our menu.
Weekly Meal Plan
Hawaiian Drumsticks– this is a Relish menu planning recipe. It sounds really tasty and includes honey, pineapple, ketchup and brown sugar over chicken legs. If I was a betting woman I would bet this could be prepared in the crockpot. I just might try that. I will serve with rice and a salad.
Crockpot Sunday Chicken– I have not made this in a while and it is a wonderful winter meal. I have potatoes and carrots I need to use up. This is pretty much an all in one dinner and I will likely serve with dinner rolls.
Bacon, Eggs and Toast– breakfast for dinner is always so much fun.
Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs– served with a dinner salad and fresh fruit.
Cheesy Chicken and Salsa Skillet– this is a delicious one pot Kraft recipe. We have not had this in a while either. It comes together very fast.
Leftover Buffet– use ’em up!
Online Menu Planning Service
Do you struggle with meal planning? Are you a person like me who works best with tools and resources?
Have you heard of Relish? They offer an online menu planning service that will help you get a hot dinner on the table for your family.
Relish has a database full of recipes with categories like crockpot, quick, kid friendly, lower calorie, and vegetarian just to name a few.
Here is a sample of what one of the recipes looks like:
Each Thursday, Relish releases a new menu with main dish and side recipes for each night of the upcoming week. If you do not like their menu, or want to manipulate it, you can. You just go in and search for recipes according to your preferences and build your own menu.
You can change the serving sizes too. Way cool!
Then, you click one button and it generates a shopping list, by category, that you can save as a PDF and/or print.
Impressive? Totally takes stress out of dinner.
You can subscribe to Relish! for $7.00 per month. A mommy solution that is certainly thrifty.
- Relish! is offering one lucky Crystal & Co., reader a FREE 3 month subscription to their online meal planning service.
- Enter once or enter all 8 ways- you choose.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 1/30/12 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
- Want to increase your chances to win even more? Hop over to 3 Boys and a Dog as she is giving a copy away as well.
Ways to Enter
- Log in to Relish! and redeem a one-week free trial. Then, leave me a comment telling me your thoughts!
- Follow @RelishRelish on Twitter.
- Like Relish! on Facebook.
- Like Crystal & Co on Facebook.
- Follow Crystal & Co on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co via Google Friend Connect. (in footer)
- Have Crystal & Co delivered to your inbox. (enter email address in right sidebar or in the box at the end of this post)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp has a meal planning service #giveaway from @RelishRelish! #DinnerIdeas Details: http://bit.ly/x63seq
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.