How is meal planning coming along for you? Is it enabling you to stick to your grocery budget? Isn’t it awesome when 6:00 pm rolls around and there are no questions about what’s for dinner. What is your favorite kind of recipe? Something you can make in the crockpot, simple and easy, etc.?
If you’re new to meal planning, take a minute to read step by step how to meal plan. It really is super easy and I walk you through it with lots of resources. And, we would love for you to linkup and share your meal planning tips.
Here is what I am feeding my family this week.
Ranch Chicken– this is baked and looks very tasty. Simple and short ingredient list. Served with a dinner salad and rolls.
Baked Puerto Rican Chicken– so easy, just three ingredients. Served with rice and steamed veggies.
Breakfast for Dinner– I moved my menu around a bit last week so I could make the Sesame Ginger Chicken, so we still have bacon and eggs on hand to make this week.
Crockpot Ravioli– super easy. Served with fresh fruit and a dinner salad.
Hot Dogs– served with baked tater tots. We are going to have a few warm days here in North Texas this week. We’re going to grill.
Leftover Buffet– use ’em up!
Clean Mama Printable Menu Planning Kit
How do you pull your meal plan together each week? Do you write it down? Do you make a grocery list? Clean Mama Printables is here to help us! (I love her online printable shop!)
Have I mentioned I love Clean Mama Printables? I think I have just about everything in her shop. In this kit you will get:
- Perpetual Menu Planner for the Month – with B, L, D spots (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Perpetual Menu Planner for the Month
- Menu Planner for the Week with a Grocery Shopping List
- Freezer Inventory – space for item and 15 spots for tracking the number of items in your freezer
- Pantry Inventory – space for item and 15 spots for tracking the number of items in your pantry
- Refrigerator Inventory – space for item and 15 spots for tracking the number of items in your refrigerator
- Recipes to Try – printable to keep track of recipes that you want to try, where to find it, special ingredients you may need, and a place to write whether it’s a keep or toss recipe
- Recipe Page – a great printable to write down a complete recipe – space for recipe, serves, ingredients, preparation, and from the kitchen of
You can buy this kit for $12 at Clean Mama Printables.
I also have two kits to giveaway! (And so does Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog!)
- Clean Mam Printables is offering two lucky Crystal & Co., readers her Menu Planning Printable Kit.
- Enter once or enter all 9 ways- you choose.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 1/31/12 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
Ways to Enter
- Visit the Clean Mama Printables Etsy shop and tell me which printable would be most beneficial in your life right now.
- Like Clean Mama Printables on Facebook.
- Like Crystal & Co., on Facebook.
- Follow Clean Mama Printables on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co., on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co., via Google Friend Connect. (in my footer)
- Have Crystal & Co., delivered to your inbox. (enter email in indicated box at end of this post or in my right sidebar.)
- Have Clean Mama Printables delivered to your inbox. (enter your email address in her right sidebar)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp has a @cleanmamablog #menuplanning #printable giveaway for 2 lucky readers! #DinnerIdeas http://bit.ly/zenMzt #win
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.