Generally I publish my meal plan on Monday’s, but this has been a crazy busy week. Already.
If you are a feed subscriber you may have noticed I am having issues with my feed. If this issue is affecting you, hang tight. We are trying to work through it and get it resolved.
Add to that other computer issues and that pulls me away from content and posting.
With all of that said, I still have to get dinner on the table each night. And without a weekly meal plan, it does not happen. Here is what I am feed my family this week.
Chicken Salsa Pasta– this is such an awesome dinner that has been a regular on our meal plan for a couple of years. It is a meal that can be done in 30 minutes. Served with dinner rolls and add a side of fruit if you want.
Baked BBQ Salmon– served with rice and steamed broccoli.
Ranch Chicken– this is a home run for our family. My kids and hubby love it. Served with a dinner salad, rice and dinner rolls.
Crockpot Candy Chicken– family favorite. Served over rice with a steamed veggie.
Loaded Chicken Breasts– this is tasty. Served with a veggie and fresh fruit.
I will be sticking to my diet plan with Nutrisystem. Feel free to read about my weight-loss journey.
How to Display Your Menu
Want an easy and pretty way to display your weekly menu?
My friend Jodi over at Your Way Vinyl has an awesome solution for us.
You can purchase just the vinyl, or you can buy a kit that comes complete with a shadow box frame, scrapbook paper for your background and the vinyl. She even matched the Crystal & Co., font from my header. Is she not amazing!
The framed menu display is assembled in just a few easy steps. It took me less than 5 minutes.
- One lucky winner will get a 12×12 framed menu display kit like the one pictured below.
- Enter once or enter all 8 ways- you choose.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 2/29/12 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
Ways to Enter
- Visit Your Way Vinyl and tell me which project you would love to make.
- Like Your Way Vinyl on Facebook.
- Like Crystal & Co., on Facebook.
- Follow Your Way Vinyl on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co., on Twitter.
- Subscribe to Your Way Vinyl’s blog and get email updates when she shares tutorials and tips for vinyl designs. (look in her right sidebar)
- Have Crystal & Co., delivered to your inbox. (enter email in indicated box at end of this post or in my right sidebar.)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp has a #vinyl framed #menu display from
@YourWayVinyl you can #win! Details: http://bit.ly/wiJQqz
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.