Can you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are you thinking about working with a trainer but don’t know where to start?
- Are you feeling lost in the gym and just need a plan laid out for you to follow?
- Are you bored with your current workouts?
- Are you spending way too much time on cardio?
- Are you frustrated with the results of your current program?
- Are you intimidated by the gym or working out in front of others?
Personally, I can answer yes to far too many of them. I have fallen off the diet and fitness wagon and I’ve landed flat on my face.
Real Before and After
This is the before and after of Adrianne from Accidental Fitness Quest.
What if you could have an online fitness trainer? Someone who can take you from average mom to fabulous mom… while working out in the privacy of your own living room? This is certainly something that appeals to busy moms (and people).
Online Coaching Program
Adrianne from Accidental Fitness Quest offers online coaching programs for people like you and me. When you purchase a one month program from her, this is what you will receive:
- A program customized to your personal goals, current fitness level, and available equipment. No equipment? I can design a bodyweight program for you. Have a gym membership? I can do that too or a combination that includes bands, bodyweight, and gym equipment.
- Efficient workouts that don’t include hours of cardio at a time. I love fast, intense and fun workouts and functional training instead of running for 60 mind numbing minutes on a treadmill. You’ve got other things to do so I put together programs to get your heart rate up for cardio benefits and fat burning along with resistance to build muscle.
- A program that changes every 4 weeks to keep you progressing towards your goals and prevents boredom. Four weeks is long enough to see progress (increase in weight lifted or decrease in time for timed workouts) but not so long that your body adapts, change slows, and you get bored with the same old thing.
- The personal touch just like you would with face-to-face training. I ask questions to get to know more about you so that I can design a program that works for your situation. I don’t do out of the box workouts that get sent to everyone. What works for someone else might not match your own goals and lifestyle.
- Progress measured through progress pictures, bi-weekly measurements and how your clothes are fitting, not the scale. The scale doesn’t always give an accurate picture of what’s really taking place within your body. I provide guidance for how to take progress pictures and measurements so that you can track the changes happening.
- Weekly email check ins to provide accountability, see how you’re feeling, get your thoughts on the workouts and nutrition. I’ll also make any adjustment suggestions needed.
- Email support to answer questions and provide encouragement. Are you confused on an exercise? Wondering if you should increase the weight? Looking for an alternative to make an exercise less advanced? I’m there to help.
- Nutritional guidance so you know how much you should be eating and the best food choices to make for your lifestyle. I can also make meal suggestions if you need ideas.
You get all of this in a four week program for the cost of only $100!
Adrianne is not just awesome at designing a fitness program that works for you, but she also has some yummy, sensible and healthy recipes on her site.
Here is a sneak peek.
- Slow Cooker Sweet Pork Barbeque
- Greek Salad
- Strawberry Breakfast Souffle
- Mini Merlot Cupcakes
- Lemon Pepper Faux Fried Chicken
- Lamb Chops
- One lucky winner will receive a 4 week online fitness package (valued at $100). The winner does need to be physically able to start an exercise program and have no injuries or health problems that would prevent them from doing so.
- Enter once or enter all 8 ways- you choose. All entries will be verified before a winner is chosen.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 8/27/12 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
Ways to Enter
- Visit Accidental Fitness Quest online and tell me how her online fitness program can help you the most.
- Like Accidental Fintness Quest on Facebook.
- Like Crystal & Co., on Facebook.
- Follow @AccidentalFit on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co., on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co., on Pinterest.
- Have Crystal & Co., delivered to your inbox. (enter email in indicated box at end of this post or in my right sidebar.)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: Lose weight in your living room with an online program from @AccidentalFit! ($100 value) Want to #win? Enter here: http://bit.ly/NZbmv1
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.