Every year we travel to Grandma and Grandpa Lopez’s house in San Antonio for Thanksgiving. I love the idea of utilizing some of these printable Thanksgiving placemats for the boys to doodle on while we’re traveling and on Thanksgiving Day as my mother-in-law and I get the turkey dinner done.
Here is an awesome collection of printable Thanksgiving placemats that I think you will love and enjoy just as much as we will. (For more fun Thanksgiving crafts for kids, check out all of our Fall crafts.)
Grab my favorite washable markers delivered to your door!
10 Printable Thanksgiving Placemats
- Activity Thanksgiving Placemat by Spoonful has a same and different section, a maze and a color area.
- Happy Turkey Day– I love this one that shows how your place setting should look and let’s the kids color and create.
- DIY Dry Erase Placemat– love how this one is reusable and let’s them be creative.
- Thanksgiving Dot Game and Word Search Placemat– this one is great for older kids and it is all Thanksgiving themed.
- Happy Turkey Day Placemat– full of jokes, coloring and activities!
- What Are You Thankful For Printable– this one is in color and it gives kids and grownups a place to write what they are thankful for.
- Give Thanks to the Lord Placemat– free printable template and you decorate with crayons and construction paper.
- Find Matching Pairs of Leaves Placemat– colorful and perfect for little ones!
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble Placemat – perfect for bigger kids.
- I am Thankful For…. Check All That Apply– this is a cute placemat that is full of fun check boxes.
Which one will you choose? I love them all!
More Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids:
- 12 Toilet Paper Roll Thanksgiving Crafts
- Leaf Garland
- Thanksgiving Do a Dot Printable
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Turkey Smores
- P is for Pilgrim Do a Dot Printable