Every year we travel to Grandma and Grandpa Lopez’s house in San Antonio for Thanksgiving. I love the idea of utilizing some of these printable Thanksgiving placemats for the boys to doodle on while we’re traveling and on Thanksgiving Day as my mother-in-law and I get the turkey dinner done.
Here is an awesome collection of printable Thanksgiving placemats that I think you will love and enjoy just as much as we will. (For more fun Thanksgiving crafts for kids, check out all of our Fall crafts.)
10 Printable Thanksgiving Placemats
- Activity Thanksgiving Placemat by Spoonful has a same and different section, a maze and a color area.
- Happy Turkey Day– I love this one that shows how your place setting should look and let’s the kids color and create.
- DIY Dry Erase Placemat– love how this one is reusable and let’s them be creative.
- Thanksgiving Dot Game and Word Search Placemat– this one is great for older kids and it is all Thanksgiving themed.
- Happy Turkey Day Placemat– full of jokes, coloring and activities!
- What Are You Thankful For Printable– this one is in color and it gives kids and grownups a place to write what they are thankful for.
- Give Thanks to the Lord Placemat– free printable template and you decorate with crayons and construction paper.
- Find Matching Pairs of Leaves Placemat– colorful and perfect for little ones!
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble Placemat – perfect for bigger kids.
- I am Thankful For…. Check All That Apply– this is a cute placemat that is full of fun check boxes.
Which one will you choose? I love them all!
More Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids:
- 12 Toilet Paper Roll Thanksgiving Crafts
- Leaf Garland
- Thanksgiving Do a Dot Printable
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Turkey Smores
- P is for Pilgrim Do a Dot Printable