Teacher appreciation week is almost here and if you’re like me then you need a little inspiration.
Know that you can make your teacher a wonderful gift, homemade, that she will cherish and hold on to for years to come.
Maybe you give her a new gift each day, or maybe you create one beautiful gift from the heart. Whatever you do, get the kids involved to help. These are all presents they can help you create!
I’ve rounded up 15 crafts that are not only adorable, but also perfect activities for kids. Which one of these teacher appreciation gifts will you make?
15 Teacher Appreciation Gifts:
Some crafts may need more supervision then others, but they are fun and would make great gifts! Make sure to spoil your favorite teacher this year with one of these great ideas.
What do you plan to give your child’s teacher this year?
More Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas:
- Teacher Appreciation Letter (free printable)
- Homemade Pencil Holder Teacher Gift
- Thanks for Helping me Bloom Flower Pot Picks (free printable)
- Thanks for \”Chewsing\” to Teach Bubble Gum Printable
- Thanks A Latte Gift Card Holder (free printable)
- Tea-riffic Teacher Water Bottle Printable
- Teacher Picture Frame
- Teacher Popcorn Gift Printable
- DIY Teacher Water Bottle Thank You Gift
Kelley is the mastermind in charge of her family. She loves to spend time crafting, cooking and making her kids laugh. She believes she was destined to be a comedian but has put her stand up dreams on hold to raise her two kids. She blogs about her family at thegrantlife.com and often entertains her readers with her wise cracks.