20 Books Children Must Read for the Letter J
Are you going to the library this week? Is your preschooler learning the letter J?
Here is a roundup of 20 books children must read as they learn the letter Jj.
This list includes books that are classics, books my kids have enjoyed and books that are new and maybe you have not heard of them before.
It is really fun to incorporate different learning ideas as you teach your preschooler the alphabet. Including great books to read is important.
Feel free to click on the links below to learn more about the author and description of each book. Also, if you prefer not to go to the library, you can certainly grab these books off of Amazon and have them delivered straight to your door. (I love Amazon! Many of these are Prime books that you can get free shipping on.)
20 Books Children Must Read: Letter J
- A Yellow Jellow, What Did You Say? (Second Edition)
- Jungle Fun (Big Beak Books First Learners)
- Jack’s Garden
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Sheep in a Jeep
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates Let’s Get Jumping!
- Just Me and My Dad (Little Critter)
- Just Me and My Mom (A Little Critter Book)
- Jesus Saves the World
- ABC Jigsaw Book (Jigsaw Books)
- Jack and Jill
- James Balog’s Animals A to Z
- Jeepers Creepers: A Monstrous ABC
- Jeremy Kooloo
- The Jet Alphabet Book
- Jump!: The Sound of J (Wonder Books Phonics Readers; Consonants)
- Julie Andrews’ Collection of Poems, Songs, and Lullabies
- Josephine Wants to Dance
Want more fun learning activities to go with the letter Jj for your little one? We have crafts, printables, snacks and more! Just click on the links below!