Donuts are like every kid’s dream. I remember as a kid getting donuts and it being just a breakfast highlight. If it were up to my kids we would eat donuts every single day but my waistline may not appreciate that too much.
So I was inspired to create a list of some fun donuts to make at home to make breakfast time super special. Whether you are just coordinating a different breakfast other than cereal or granola, or celebrating a special birthday these Homemade Donut Recipes are easier than you think!
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
1. If you love Pioneer Woman you will love this recipe that is so similar to her Glazed Donut recipe and it makes a dozen. Bless This Mess
2. Check out these Homemade Baked Sugar Donuts that your kids will rave over! Brooklyn Farm Girl
3. Bake up some of these Double Chocolate Donuts that are just perfect for the chocolate lover. Just So Tasty
4. These Funfetti Donuts are just awesome for celebrating birthdays! Yummy Healthy Eats
5. Here is a fantastic take on the traditional Chocolate Topped Donut that is delish! Yummiest Food
6. These Vanilla Cream Donuts are soft, airy, and filled with delicious cream filling. Jerne Kitchen
7. You have to try these Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Donuts that are just like when you were a kid! Handle the Heat
8. Have you ever made glaze with Nutella? These Nutella Glazed Donuts are to die for! Cooking Classy
9. My boys adore these classic Chocolate Cake Donuts. Yum! Buns in My Oven
10. Now these Oreo Cheesecake Donuts are just rich and sweet! Will Cook For Smiles
11. These Homemade Jelly Donuts make me think of my grandmother and they are seriously so good! Cake Whiz
12. Making these Maple Bars is super easy. They are done in 15 minutes. Butter With a Side of Bread
13. Whip up some of these Baked Vanilla Cake Donuts for your family. Delicious! The Semisweet Sisters
14. I love the idea of these Coffee Custard Filled Donuts paired with your morning cup. Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
15. These S’mores Donuts are like the ultimate donut for summertime! Julie’s Eats and Treats
16. That’s right! This Triple Chocolate Baked Cake Donut is over the top! A Dash of Sanity
17. Try out these Red Velvet Donuts with cream cheese frosting for breakfast. Baker by Nature
18. These Strawberry Glazed Donuts are seriously calling my name! Frugal Coupon Living
19. The taste is simple amazing with these Homemade Honey Cruller Donuts. Life is a Party
20. Check out these Baked Lemon Blueberry Donuts that are easy to make and the glaze is the best! Live Well Bake Less
21. If you are a fan of peanut butter cups then these Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Donuts are for you. The First Year
22. These Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts are a light and satisfying donut for your sweet tooth. Cooking on the Front Burners
23. Your whole family will love this recipe for Homemade Eclairs. Cincy Shopper
24. Bacon Maple Filled Donuts because everything is better with bacon! Ashlee Marie
25. You won’t find these Mini Homemade Snowball Donuts in your local donut shop! Chocolate Covered Katie
Have a favorite homemade donut recipe? Share it here!