You’ve seen my collection of St Patrick Day crafts. Now, let’s focus on delicious food.
Maybe you’re hosting a St. Patrick’s Day event, or maybe you just want some fun ideas to create at home for your family. These recipes are all things green or all things Irish. Yum!
Let’s get busy in the kitchen making these fun recipes!
27 St Patrick Day Recipes
- St Patricks Day Baileys Irish Creme Puppy Chow this recipe from Life Love and Sugar looks awesome. This is where Chex cereal, chocolate chips and Bailey’s Irish Creme meet.
- Rainbow Snack– a simple preschool snack from Crystal & Co.
- Guiness Chocolate Cake love this lucky chocolate cake The Nerds Wife shared on her site.
- Lucky Leprechaun Bark check out this minty bark recipe from Couponing and Cooking.
- Rainbow Cupcake Push Pops these treats from Passion for Savings are something my boys would love!
- Corned Beef Cabbage Bites these look like a delicious dinner idea from Thrifty Jinxy.
- Healthy Shamrock Shake– and Edible Mosaic shared this healthy minty treat.
- Green Rice Krispy Treat– a simple afterschool snack from Crystal & Co.
- Frosted St Pattys Butter Cookies these cookies that Musing from a Stay at Home Mom created look awesome!
- St Patricks Day Peek a Boo Pound Cake this sweet dessert from Life Love and Sugar has a surprise in the middle!
- Double Chocolate Mint Cupcakes– Upstate Ramblings shared these chocolaty minty treats.
- St Patricks Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels– if you love salty and sweet, you will love these pretzels from Stockpiling Moms.
- Leprechaun Cookie Bark Thin Mints, pretzels and m&m’s are used to create this treat from The Nerds Wife.
- Brown Butter Lucky Charms Cereal Bar these treats from Sweet Bella Roos are something my boys would eat every last bite of.
- Luck of the Irish Milkshake– this milkshake from Andrea’s Desserts involved beer and chocolate.
- Leprechaun Bait check out this yummy St Patrick’s Day trail mix from Around My Family Table.
- Chocolate Mint Oreo Cupcakes– this dessert from The Taylor House covers all the bases and is super easy to make!
- St Patricks Day Cookies these green cookies from Stockpiling Moms look easy to make and start with a store bought cookie base.
- Irish Bread Pudding with Caramel Whiskey Sauce– yum! The name says it all. Another awesome recipe from The Nerds Wife.
- Grasshopper Pie marshmallow fluff is a base for this dessert from Tossed Salad Life.
- Leprechaun Shakes kids will love this one from The Kitchen is My Playground.
- Chocolate Cake with Mint Buttercream– I can say mint buttercream icing is something I’ve never had. Check out this sweet treat from Roxanna’s Home Baking.
- No Bake Baileys Irish Cream Cookie Bites– sign me up for anything that is no bake!
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes these cupcakes from Food Family and Travel have a pocket of icing inside.
- Mint Grasshopper Candy Bark this green treat from 7 on a Shoestring looks awesome!
- Green Beer Bread make this and serve it with soup!
- St Patricks Day Candy Bark this recipe from Formula Mom looks delish!
Which one is your favorite?