Summer time is truly a time for family time. Going camping as a kid is such a wonderful experience. It is that whole being one with nature and getting to sleep outside that is a true treat for kiddos.
If you are one that plans a family camping trip during the summer you know being prepared is a must. After all there is really a lot that goes into getting everything packed up and the commute. Whether you are glamping or camping in a tent the whole process can go super smooth with these 25 genius camping hacks!
25 Camping Hacks
1. Don’t go camping without your own homemade bug spray made that will keep those bugs at bay! Crystal & Co
2. Assemble these eggs in a bottle for the easiest breakfast done in no time and no worry about broken eggs! Lifehacker
3. Be prepared with this idea to keep toilet paper dry when camping. Field & Stream
4. Make sure you keep your matches dry in a jar for easy access and storage. From Like to Love
5. Prepare breakfast ahead of time with these pancakes in a bag that you just snip the ends and done! A Mum n’ the Oven
6. Easy transport spices in empty tic tac containers. Lifehacker
7. Here is a great tip for waterproofing your shoes just in case you run into some rain or wet weather! Brit & Co
8. Create your own handwashing station that makes keeping hands clean a breeze! Making Memories With Your Kids
9. Starting a fire will be a cinch with these homemade fire starters. Dukes & Duchesses
10. Use a shoe organizer to keep everything you need with arm’s reach and nice and orderly. Starling Travel
11. Take along this soap pouch for easy use in the shower and no mess. Whimsy Love
12. Make these easy salt and pepper shakers from jars you prob have at home! The 36th Avenue
13. Take along Orajel to stop the pesky itch of mosquito bites. Camping Livez
14. If you are in the mood to build your own tent then check out this tutorial for making it easy. The Merry Thought
15. Repel mosquitoes with these survival bracelets that are really simple to make. One Good Thing By Jillee
16. Toss a few glowsticks in the cooler to make it easier to find things at night. Camping Livez
17. Make these outdoor candle stakes for some awesome lighting around your campsite. A Subtle Revelry
18. Keep those nosey bugs out of your drink by using a cupcake liner on the top. Mom 4 Real
19. You can also make these really awesome glowstick table lanterns for some colorful lighting. Creative Green Living
20. If you are in a hurry to get to the bathroom this emergency potty is a great thing to have on your campsite.Mom With a Prep
21. Sleeping on something soft is a must so try this yoga mat idea for under your sleeping bag. Happy Money Saver
22. This briquette fire starter makes getting a fire going for cooking super easy and fast. Sew Many Ways
23. This pill bottle first aid kit is so handy it can even be carried in your pocket! Chasing Green
24. Here is some hanging storage that makes your camping experience organized. Mama Momtourage
25. Use inexpensive magazine storage for holding all of your paper goods! Organizing Made Fun
Have a camping hack that is amazing? Share your ideas!
Things to Cook When You Go Camping
Do you need more camping recipes?