There’s nothing like a warm cup of hot chocolate on a cold day. And this Crockpot Pumpkin Hot Chocolate recipe is the perfect way to enjoy a delicious cup of hot chocolate. The crockpot does all the work for you, so you can relax and enjoy this tasty treat. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon for an extra special touch.
There are so many different ways to make hot chocolate, and everyone has their own preferences but here you can find some of the Best Hot Chocolate Recipes!. Some people like it rich and creamy, while others prefer it on the sweet side. Some hot chocolate aficionados even like to add a little spice to their drink with a pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg. The key to finding the perfect hot chocolate recipe is to experiment until you find a combination that you love.
How to Make Pumpkin Hot Chocolate and Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Ingredients Needed for this Recipe
Here’s what you need to make this recipe!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk– Sweetened condensed milk is a rich, sweetened dairy product that is often used in baking and as a topping for desserts. Sweetened condensed milk is an excellent choice for making hot chocolate because it adds both sweetness and body. When added to hot chocolate, sweetened condensed milk gives the drink a creamy texture and a deep, rich flavor.
- Heavy Cream– Heavy cream can also make your hot chocolate taste even better because the high fat content of heavy cream helps to temper the sweetness of the chocolate, resulting in a more well-rounded flavor. Heavy cream also has a lower water content than milk, which means that it doesn’t dilute the chocolate flavor as much.
- Whole Milk– Whole milk is the best type of milk to use in hot chocolate because it provides a richer flavor and a creamier texture. The fat in whole milk helps to give hot chocolate its signature rich flavor, while the higher protein content prevents the milk from curdling when heated.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips– Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips are great in hot chocolate because they provide a perfect balance of sweetness and rich chocolate flavor. When added to hot milk, the chocolate chips melt quickly and create a smooth, creamy drink.
- Pumpkin Puree– Pumpkin puree is a great ingredient for hot chocolate. It’s thick and creamy, so it helps to make the hot chocolate rich and luxurious. Pumpkin puree also has a natural sweetness that complements the chocolate nicely.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice– Pumpkin Pie Spice is a blend of warm spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. These spices add depth and complexity to the flavor of hot chocolate, making it taste more like a gourmet treat.
- Whipped Cream– Whipped cream may seem like an optional topping for hot chocolate, but in reality, it is an essential component of this wintertime treat. Whipped cream adds a light and airy texture to the rich and thick chocolate, creating a perfect balance of flavors.
Crockpot Essentials from Amazon:
Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless SteelHamilton Beach Slow Cooker, Extra Large 10 Quart, Stay or Go Portable With Lid Lock, Dishwasher Safe Crock, Black (33195)Super Sturdy, Ergonomic 8 Oz. Soup Ladle 1 Pk. Stainless Steel Ladles with Long Handles. Best Kitchen Accessories for Stirring, Portioning and Serving Soups, Chili and Stew in Restaurants and at Home15oz/450ml Glass Coffee Mugs Clear Coffee Cups with Handles perfect for Latte, Cappuccino, Espresso Coffee, Tea and Hot Beverages, Set of 6AMEDY’S Set Of 4 Insulated Double Wall Glasses With Handles – Durable 12 Oz (350 ml) Tea Cups | Latte Glasses | Double Wall Coffee Cups | Double Walled Coffee Mugs | Double Wall Glass Coffee MugsLibbey Clear Glass Coffee Mugs | 13oz Crystal Cups | Mugs for Latte and Hot Beverages
How Long Can You Keep Hot Chocolate Warm in the Crockpot?
Once the weather starts to turn chilly, hot chocolate becomes a staple in many households. And for good reason- there’s nothing quite like cozying up with a mug of rich, chocolatey goodness on a cold winter day. But if you’re looking to make hot chocolate for a group, you might be wondering how long you can keep it warm in the crockpot. The answer depends on a few factors, including the type of crockpot you’re using and the ingredients in your hot chocolate.
In general, most crockpots will be able to keep hot chocolate warm for two to four hours. If you’re using a crockpot with a warming setting, you may be able to extend that time somewhat. And if you’re careful about not overcooking the hot chocolate, it should still be smooth and creamy even after several hours on the warm setting. So go ahead and make a big batch- your guests will be happy to have hot chocolate waiting for them when they arrive.
How Do You Transport Hot Chocolate to a Crowd?
If you’re looking to transport hot chocolate to a crowd, there are a few things you’ll need to take into consideration. First, hot chocolate can be tricky to transport without spilling. You’ll want to make sure you have a container that’s large enough to hold all the hot chocolate, but not so large that it’s difficult to carry. You’ll also want to choose a container that has a tight-fitting lid to prevent any accidents. Second, you’ll need to keep the hot chocolate hot while you’re transporting it.
This means you’ll either need to use a slow cooker or a thermal carafe. Slow cookers are great because they’ll keep the hot chocolate at a consistent temperature, but they can be tricky to transport if you don’t have a way to plug them in at your destination. Thermal carafes are a good option if you’re worried about spillage, but they won’t keep the hot chocolate as hot as a slow cooker will. Regardless of which option you choose, make sure you’ve insulated the container well to prevent the hot chocolate from cooling down too quickly.
What Food Goes Well With Pumpkin Hot Chocolate?
Pumpkin hot chocolate is a delicious and festive treat that can be enjoyed all autumn long. While it’s delicious on its own, there are a few foods that pair particularly well with pumpkin hot chocolate. One great option is to top your drink with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. This combination brings out the rich flavor of the pumpkin hot chocolate and adds a touch of sweetness.
If you’re looking for a heartier option, try pairing pumpkin hot chocolate with pumpkin pancakes or waffles. The pumpkin flavor will be a perfect match, and the pancakes or waffles will help to soak up some of the richness of the drink. No matter what you choose to pair with your pumpkin hot chocolate, you’re sure to enjoy this delicious fall treat.
Farmhouse Finds at Amazon
HOMirable Fall Decorations for Home Thanksgiving Pumpkin Décor Farmhouse Wooden Wall Sign Vintage Metal Hanging Decoration for Autumn Harvest HalloweenAmazon Brand – Rivet Modern Hand-Woven Stripe Fringe Throw Blanket, 50Sullivans Ceramic Vase Set- 3 Small Vases, Rustic Home Décor, Modern Farmhouses; Ideal Shelf Décor, Table Décor, Bookshelf, Mantle, Entryway- Distressed White (CM2583)Artificial Fall Pumpkin Wreath,18” Autumn Berry Wreath Orange Wreath for Front Door Home Farmhouse Decor and Thanksgiving DecorationFall Candles, Pumpkin Spice Candles for Home, Autumn Candle, Pumpkin Candle, Fall Scented Candles for Home, Fall Home Decor, Fall Bathroom Decor, Autumn Decor, Hello Pumpkin, Hello Fall – 9oz
More of the Best Hot Chocolate Recipes!
- Crockpot Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Hot Chocolate Bomb
- Reeses Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate Bombs
Incredible Crockpot Recipes Like This!
- Italian Crockpot Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe
- Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
- Hearty Crockpot Bean Soup Recipe
- 1 14oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 6 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 12oz Package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 15oz Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whipped Cream
- Using baking spray to coat your slow cooker.
- Add all ingredients (except whipped cream) into your slow cooker.
- Stir well to combine.
- Begin by heating on low for 3 hours.
- Or if you are in a hurry heat on high for 1.5 hours stirring frequently.
- Fill your cups or glasses with hot cocoa, topping each with whipped cream and sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top.