DIY Monster Sucker
Looking for a fun craft project? Why not make this adorable DIY Monster Sucker! They’re easy to make and only require a few simple materials. Plus, they’re a great way to use up leftover fabric scraps. So grab your hot glue gun and get started! Your friends and family will love these cute little creatures.
Cheap Halloween Crafts are a great way to show your creative side without breaking the bank. There are plenty of ways to make unique and stylish decorations on a budget. For example, you can use recycled materials to create spooky lanterns or hand-painted pumpkins. You can also get creative with your costume choices by shopping second-hand or making your own DIY costume. With a little imagination, you can have a fun and frugal Halloween without sacrificing style.
Supplies Needed for this Project
Here’s what you need to make these lollipops!
- Lollipop– Lollipops are a classic treat that can be enjoyed by young and old alike. The best part is that you can use any type of lollipop that you like. If you want to go with a traditional look, then choose a classic round lollipop.
- Green Tulle Fabric–Green tulle fabric is the perfect material for DIY monster lollipops. It’s easy to work with, and you can create all kinds of fun shapes and designs. Plus, it’s inexpensive, so you can make as many lollipops as you want without breaking the bank.
- Kraft Paper– Kraft paper is the perfect material for a DIY lollipop craft project. The paper is thick and sturdy, making it easy to work with. Kraft paper is also very affordable, so you can easily buy a large roll to use for your project.
- Googly Eyes– Googly eyes are a fun and easy way to add personality to any craft project. And what could be more fun than making your own DIY monster lollipops? Googly eyes are the perfect way to bring these monsters to life.
- Hot Glue Gun– Hot glue guns are a crafting essential, and they’re especially handy when it comes to making lollipop monsters. Unlike traditional glue, hot glue dries quickly and forms a strong bond, so it’s perfect for attaching lollipop sticks to candy eyes and noses.
- Black Permanent Marker– Black Permanent Marker is one of the best materials you can use for a DIY monster lollipop craft. Plus, the permanent marker will make sure your designs stay put – no smudging or fading!
- Red Permanent Marker– Red Permanent Marker is perfect for creating a DIY monster lollipop craft. The markers don’t bleed, so you can create clean lines.
Craft Essentials at Amazon:
Gorilla Dual Temp Full-Size Hot Glue Gun, OrangeHot glue gun, 20W Temp Mini Melt Glue Gun with 20PCS Glue sticks, Heating Fast, Perfect for DIY School Projects, Home Quick Repairs, Creative Arts & CraftsMr. Pen- Kraft Paper Sheets, 50 Pack, 8.5 x 11TOAOB 100pcs Black Plastic Googly Wiggle Eyes Self-Adhesive Round 6mm to 35mm Mixed Assorted Sizes Sticker Eyes for DIY Crafts Scrapbooking Decoration6Expo International Premium Shiny Spool of 6 Inch X 25 Yards | Mint Green Tulle
What Size Lollipops are Best for This Craft?
DIY crafts are all the rage these days. And who can blame people for wanting to get creative and make something unique? DIY projects are often cheaper than buying ready-made items, and they give you a sense of satisfaction that comes from knowing you made something yourself. Of course, not all DIY projects are created equal. Some are much more challenging than others. Today, we’re going to take a look at one DIY project that anyone can do: making lollipops.
The great thing about this craft is that it’s totally customizable. You can choose your own flavors, colors, and sizes. So what size lollipops are best for this craft? We think the answer is anything goes! Small lollipops are perfect for kids (or for when you want a little treat), while larger ones are ideal for parties or special occasions. Just make sure to use high-quality ingredients, and have fun with it!
Halloween Decor from Amazon
6PCS Halloween Wooden Decor – Halloween Wooden Signs Include Pumpkin Ghost Bat Black Cat Witch Hat Candy Corn Freestanding Table Signs, Halloween Tiered Tray Decor for Rustic Farmhouse Home MantleHalloween Decor – Halloween Decorations – Boo Happy Halloween Wooden Signs – Cute Gnomes Plush and Bead Garland – Farmhouse Rustic Tiered Tray Decor Items for Home Table House Room2 Pieces Halloween Decoration Boo Wood Door Wall Signs Trick or Treat, Pumpkin Sign for Home Halloween Party Front Door Outdoor Supply DecorationAVOIN Trick or Treat Garden Flag Vertical Double Sided, Halloween Yard Outdoor Decoration 12.5 x 18 InchZotemo Rustic Halloween Trick or Treat Banner with Bat Sign, Hanging Garland for Home Indoor and Party Decorations
More Amazing Cheap Halloween Crafts
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough Recipe
- Printable Halloween Lunchbox Notes
- Halloween Hershey’s Kisses Stickers
- Crafty Henna Decorated Pumpkin
You’ll Love these Other Candy Recipes!
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Homemade Turtles Candy Recipe (with bacon!)
- Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes
- Homemade Mounds Candy
DIY Moster Sucker
Making these fun DIY monster suckers is easy with just a few simple supplies.
- 1 Lollipop (we prefer the ones that are rounder/larger in shape vs. flatter lollipops)
- Green Tulle Fabric
- Kraft Paper
- 2 Googly Eyes
- Black Permanent Marker
- Red Permanent Marker
- Hot Glue Gun
- Begin by cutting Kraft paper into a square, about 5in x 5in in size.
- Next, cut out 3 squares from the tulle fabric, the same size of the Kraft paper (5 in x 5 in) - if you want a more “opaque” look, you will have to cut out more tulle squares.
- Prepare the lollipop by cutting off any excess candy wrapper, if necessary.
- Place the Kraft paper over on top of the lollipop, followed by the 3 pieces of tulle fabric.
- Keep the paper and tulle in place by wrapping the piece of twine at the bottom of the lollipop candy.
- Glue the googly eyes on the lollipop / “zombie head” with the hot glue gun. They don’t need to be even - the more crooked they are, the more creepy!
- Use your markers to draw a crooked zombie “smile,” blood and other creepy details.