Do you ever imagine you are surrounded by effortless crafts in your house? Decor, storage, and organization that is simply something out of a magazine or off your favorite Pinterest page?
I don’t know about you but I struggle with committing myself to what seems like complex projects. Home projects are really becoming popular and there are some really amazing ideas out there!
So let’s talk pallets.
Pallets are so incredibly useful and versatile. Endless projects at your fingertips and it is just gaining the confidence and courage to complete them. There are endless possibilities with the things that can be made from pallets. If you need something amazing in your home then you will love this list!
21 Easy Pallet Projects
1. These Fall Pallet Wood Pumpkins are perfect for the upcoming season and easy peasy to make! 1001 Pallets
2. If you need some porch decor check out these simple DIY Pallet Planters that fit your best floral arrangements. DIY Ready
3. You could easily transform a few pallet pieces into this Bath Tub Desk. Yahoo Makers
4. Edge your flowerbeds like a pro using a Pallet Wood Walkway. Funky Junk
5.Complete a Wax Paper Transfer to give your home a humble message right onto reclaimed pallet wood. Little Bit Funky
6. Give your pet a cozy spot to lay by making this Doggy Crate Bed. Home Frosting
7. If you are looking for garage storage then look no further than a Pallet Rack System. Fix Lovely
8. This Pallet Bookshelf if perfect for some extra storage in a hall, bathroom, or bedroom! Made With Love That Can Be Felt
9. Don’t spend a bunch of money on a fancy dog feeder make your own Raised Dog Feeder with a vintage flair. Recycle Art
10. Create and outdoor garden with a pallet. Apartment Therapy
11. Transfer your favorite photos to wood using this Pallet Photo Frame Project. Southern Revivals
12. Upcycle pallets to make a pallet headboard that accents your bedroom perfectly. 1001 Pallets
13. This super cool Pallet Trunk is great for storing blankets or crafty materials. Instructables
14. This Pallet Wood Storage Bench is an awesome system for a mudroom or entry way. Hometalk
15. Make your own Pallet Kitchen Garbage Can without spending a fortune! 1001 Pallets
16. Here are several DIY Painted Sign Projects for accenting just the right spots in your home. The Budget Decorator
17. Make this Pallet Wood Deck Cooler for your next birthday party or family gathering. Fox Hollow Cottage
18. If you want to cut costs on bedroom furniture try this Do It Yourself Platform Bed made from pallet wood. The Owner Builder
19. If you want to go all out on projects shoot for this Pallet Wood Flooring Project. A Building We Shall Go
20. This super awesome Pallet Wood Shelf is great for hanging towels or even coats! Pallet Furniture DIY
21. Stain the pallet your favorite color and attach for a Floating Shelf look. Paint Speckled Paw Prints
More DIY Tips
Looking to age or create a weathered wood look? Well there are several options out there to get the look you want!
1. Apple Cider Vinegar and Steel Wool make for a great weathered look and its super easy! Our Adventures in Home Improvement
2. If you want an Aged and Distressed Look to your pallet wood try these tips. The Space Between
3. Try a slightly stained and weathered look using Tea To Distress Wood. Craftaholics Anonymous
Have you made something fabulous for your house using reclaimed pallet wood? Share all of your project ideas!
And check out the headboard we made a couple of years ago for less than $100.