Have you ever had a bake sale? Right now is the time to have one. We typically see a lot of them around the start of spring and baseball season. Teams start gearing up for all the games and of course attempt to raise money with yummy fresh baked goodies. Of course they are great for school functions, church gatherings, carnivals, and lots of other things.
I love that we can also get the kiddos involved in making treats and earning a profit. If you are planning a bake sale in the near future you have to consider one or many of these easy bake sale recipes that will totally rock your event!
Easy Bake Sale Recipes
1. These Ranger Cookies are a family favorite. We make them year round! Crystal & Co.
2. These Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are perfect for a bakes sale… and guess what? They are gluten free! Fat Dad Foodie
3. Kiddos are always a fan of these Sprinkled Sugar Cookies that are sweet and colorful! Just Add Sprinkles
4. Whip up these super Easy Lemon Bars that are sure to rock your bake sale table. Rock Recipes
5. These Cream Cheese Chocolate Cookies go fast at a bake sale! Fat Dad Foodie
6. These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies are like none you’ve ever had before. Crystal & Co.
7. With this Easy Caramel Corn you have the perfect sweet and salty combination in one sweet package. Something Swanky
8. You can whip up these Festive Pretzel Rods in no time and add whatever kind of sprinkles you like! Shockingly Delicious
9. These Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes are so cute and look like ice cream in a cone. Super sweet! Off Beat At Home
10. Any kid that comes to your table will absolutely adore these Lego Cookies that look like Lego bricks. The Whoot
11. Oh my! These Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cakes are simply divine in unique proportion! Big Mama’s Home Kitchen
12. These Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Bars are so delicious and a great addition to any bake sale. I Am Baker
13. Make these amazing Blueberry Lemon Loaves that make for a wonderful afternoon dessert. Grab Your Spork
14. You will have to make a double batch of these awesome Chocolate Brownie Cookies because they are super tasty! One Hundred Dollars A Month
15. You have to make these Funfetti Bars that are a great alternative to traditional Rice Krispy Treats. K & K Test Kitchen
16. Breakfast is served with these Whole Wheat Raspberry Donuts that are super amazing in taste. Popsugar
17. If you are aiming the please the chocolate loving crowd then these Oreo Truffle Snowballs are a must make. Gimme Some Oven
18. No one will ever know that there are some veggies in these delicious Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. Popsugar
19. Here is another Donut Recipe that is perfect for little hands and a great treat! Chez Us
20. There is some amazing crunch and sweetness in these Layered Rice Krispy Treats. Raspberri Cupcakes
21. Check out these Fruity Popcorn Bars that are the perfect dessert snack for kids. With fruit! Popcorn.org
22. These Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies are so addicting and are a cross between cookies and cake! Sally’s Baking Addiction
23. Top these Vanilla Donut Muffins with icing and sprinkles and you have dessert in no time. Crunchy Creamy Sweet
24. These Cookies N Cream Cookies are a super jazzed up cookie that will become your favorite. Lil’ Luna
25. This recipe for Homemade Hostess Cupcakes will have you never wanting to buy store bought ones again! Yum! Popsugar
26. These wonderful S’mores Cupcakes are so awesome and a perfect sweet treat for bake sales! Frog Prince Paperie
27. Try these Ooey Gooey M&M Bars are simple amazing and just like cookies and a yummy chew snack. Chew Out Loud
28. There is absolutely no baking involved with these No Bake Peanut Butter Balls. House of Yumm
29. Check out these Snickerdoodle Apple Pie Bites that combine the best cookies and apple sweetness. Yum! Butter With A Side of Bread
Do you have an amazing recipe perfect for a bake sale? Share your ideas!