I absolutely love the spring and summer season but not for the weather! It means all of our favorite fruits and vegetables are in season. With this in mind I started thinking of how fun it would be to use those favorites for jams and jelly! Making homemade jam and jelly recipes is a simple process and the kids love to help out! Easy peasy!
Canning and preserving your favorite fruits requires a strategic yet simple process! It is important to know the necessary steps and follow them accordingly.
Here are some basic things to remember when canning and preserving:
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
- Gather the necessary tools ahead of time!
- Always work with fresh produce.
- Boil lids and jars to sterilize before filling them with your wonderful jelly or jam.
- Canned and preserved good can store for up to one year!
- Of course, refrigerate after opening.
Check out these 20 delicious jam and jelly recipes! Make a day out of it and pick your favorites!
20 Homemade Jam and Jelly Recipes
1. Instant PotPeach Jam– Crystal & Co.
2. Apple Butter– Flour On My Face
3. Watermelon Jelly– Love and Olive Oil
4. Peppered Jalapeno Jelly– This Lil Piglet
5. Caramel Apple Jelly– AKA Jane Random
6. Dandelion Jelly– The Prairie Homestead
7. Honeysuckle Jelly– Lehman’s Country Life
8. Peach Jelly– Add A Pinch
9. Blackberry Lavender Jelly– Jillian in Italy
10. Pomegranate Jelly– Hungry Foods Pharmacy
11. Old Fashioned Strawberry Jam– Happy Money Saver
12. Blueberry Jam– Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
13. Apricot Jam with Printable Labels- The Idea Room
14. Monkey Butter– Made From Pinterest
15. Lemon Jam– One Good Thing By Jillee
16. Chocolate Raspberry Jam– Love and Olive Oil
17. Pumpkin Butter– Citron Limette
18. Maple Apple Jam– Betty Crocker
19. Grape Jam– Chef In You
20. Orange Marmalade– One Hundred Dollars A Month
This is the perfect way to use up those fresh fruits to make delicious jams and jellies!