Pumpkins are a trademark of the fall season and there are so many awesome activities and crafts that incorporate pumpkins. Whether we are painting them, cutting them from paper, or making some other crafty concoction pumpkins are super fun for kids!
(While you’re here, make sure you check out all of our activities for kids!)
27 Awesome Pumpkin Crafts and Activities For Kids
1. Get the whole family involved in this one and craft up a Family of Pumpkin Mummies perfect for an afternoon of fun! Hands On As We Grow
2. What kid wouldn’t love a little hands on fun with some Pumpkin Pie Play Dough with this homemade recipe! Crystal & Co.
3. Your kiddos will love these 7 pages of Pumpkin Do-A-Dot Printable fun that can be stretched over several days or done all at once! Crystal & Co.
4. This simple Water Bottle Cap Pumpkin Craft is awesome and an easy afternoon paint project. Crafty Morning
5. Break out the scissors and brush up on some practice but have a great time also with this Easy Pumpkin Craft With Scissors. Nurture Store
6. This Button Pumpkin is perfect for the whole family and uses up any old buttons from big to small. Adventure in A Box
7. If you are looking for some no fuss fun for your kids then give this Easy Paper Pumpkin Craft a try and they will love it! Pint Sized Treasures
8. This Pumpkin Suncatcher is the perfect pumpkin craft for any fall afternoon and your little one will adore their creation. All Done Monkey
9. These Rafia Wrapped Pumpkins are super cool, easy to make, and look just as fancy as store bought ones! Easy Peasy and Fun
10. Make these Sock Pumpkins that scream fall! This a is a no sew project and great for kids of any age. Meaningful Mama
11. Check out these Pumpkin Toilet Paper Roll Lanterns that are absolutely adorable and a fun craft for kids and adults. Crafty Morning
12. Use up any leftover pumpkins to make these super cute Pumpkin Turkeys just in time for Thanksgiving. Mess For Less
13. These Paper Pumpkin Owls are an awesome craft for kiddos and you can make several and strong them together for garland! Crafty Morning
14. This Colored and Glittered Pasta Pumpkin Craft is almost 2 crafts in one but super easy and super fun! Mom to 2 Posh Little Divas
15. Check out these Textured Pumpkins that offer some sensory fun using crayon rubbings. Buggy and Buddy
16. These Handprint Pumpkins are so adorable and great for the littles! Playing With Words 365
17. Grab the paper, paint, and Legos for this awesome Lego Stamped Pumpkin Activity. Crafty Morning
18. Dress up your pumpkins with this amazingly Easy Fall Pumpkin Craft that uses yarn in different colors. Hand Made Kids Art
19. Yours kiddos will really enjoy making these Thumbprint Pumpkins using paint, paper, and of course their sweet little thumbs. Crafty Morning
20. This Spookley The Square Pumpkin Craft pairs wonderfully with an afternoon read about a sweet little square pumpkin. Love, Play, and Learn
21. These Kool-Aid Pumpkins are a great fall craft for kiddos and they smell awesome too! Housing A Forest
22. Stamp things up with your own homemade Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin Stamp made from things you have at home! Crafty Morning
23. Your kiddos will certainly enjoy this Yarn Art Pumpkin that screams fall and Halloween. Naturally Educational
24. Use up some simple craft materials for these Terra Cotta Pot Pumpkins that are so cute and the perfect craft for the whole family. Glued To My Crafts
25. These Paper Bag Pumpkins are easily decorated with lots of add-ons you have built up in your craft box and they are so cute. Mess For Less
26. Transform a paper plate into a beautiful pumpkin with this Paper Plate Pumpkin Activity for kids. Glued To My Crafts
27. This P is For Pumpkins Preschool Activity Pack is filled with lots of fun information for your preschooler and a super fun craft! 3 Boys and A Dog
Have and amazing craft or activity that involves all things pumpkin? Please share!
More Educational Activities for Young Learners:
If you’re looking for more fun fine motor and educational activities, I think you will love these!