It is definitely summer here in Texas. Although we have not broken our first 100-degree day, it still feels like you are melting when you set foot out the door.
I despise cooking in my kitchen for hours as many of you already know. I prefer recipes that are easy, simple, quick, and of course foods that my whole family loves. With that being said, I also do not like to heat up the kitchen when the weather is already hot!
Easy recipes that can be converted to the slow cooker are my solution!
Do you cook in your crockpot or slow cooker? This is one of the first ways I learned to cook! So easy, so simple, and delicious!
Lately we have been using my handy Crockpot Casserole Slow Cooker (game changer!!) for whipping up delicious meals without the heat in my kitchen. This thing is truly amazing and I am totally in love. It can be programmed anywhere from 30 minutes to 20 hours depending on what you are cooking, or you can buy the one that is not programmable. Plus it’s a cook and carry system which makes it perfectly portable!
Are you in search is something amazing to whip up for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Check this list of over 20 casserole recipes that work perfectly in the slow cooker! Remember, anything that can be cooked in the oven can be cooked in the slow cooker!
Over 20 Crockpot Casserole Slow Cooker Recipes
1. Spice up breakfast with this yummy Slow Cooker Overnight Breakfast Casserole that will make breakfast a hit! Crazy Adventures in Parenting
2. This Easy Green Bean Casserole is a super flexible recipe and perfect for family gatherings. Crystal & Co.
3. Need a quick and simple dinner that tastes just like pizza? Try this Crockpot Pizza Casserole that your kids will love! The Chaos and The Clutter
4. This Crockpot Chicken and Corn Casserole is a delicious and easy recipe perfect for any night! Crystal& Co
5. This Easy Slow Cooker Sausage Recipe is very tasty and perfect with potatoes or a salad. Paging Fun Mums
6. Slow Cooker Mixed Bean Casserole is easy and goes great as a make ahead freezer meal to your slow cooker. The Chaos and The Clutter
7. Try this Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip Lasagna that is wonderful cheesy Italian dish. Crazy Adventures in Parenting
8. Your family will love this Hashbrown Casserole that is truly Texas sized! Crystal & Co.
9. Whether you are trying to eat better or sticking to Paleo recipes this Sweet Potato, Egg, & Kale Casserole is an awesome and healthy dish. See Vanessa Craft
10. Check out this Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole that is great for your next barbecue or family gathering! True Aim
11. Broccoli, Cheese, and Rice is a delicious side dish or throw in chicken or pork to change it up. Feels Like Home
12. Add this Crockpot Pull-Apart Skinny Buffalo Chicken to salads, sandwiches, or just have with veggies! Happy and Blessed Home
13. This Slow Cooker Pork Roast is packed full of flavor, juicy, and delicious with all of the trimmings. Mess For Less
14. Dessert in the crockpot? Yes! Try this yummy Blueberry Cobbler. Crystal & Co.
15. This Crockpot Crushed Tomato & Chicken Soup makes a great lunch entree with a grilled cheese sandwich! Crystal & Co.
16. This Easy Corn Casserole was made in the oven but can also be used for your next slow cooker casserole. Crystal & Co.
17. Your kids will love this recipe for Crockpot Ravioli. Just throw together and go! Crystal & Co.
18. This recipe for Cilantro Lime Chicken is wonderful, easy and has a great Mexican twist. The House of Hendrix
19. These Slow Cooker Spare Ribs are tender, juicy and the perfect dinner remedy! Kids Activities Blog
20. Check out this Slow Cooker Raspberry Siracha Pork Chops that have perfect sweet and spice! Sunshine & Hurricanes
21. Cabbage and Beef Casserole is awesome for this time of year as well. Perfect way to use up cabbage from the farmers market. Crystal & Co.
What are your slow cooker recipes? Please share your ideas or tips with us!
More Crockpot Resources
If you have questions about your slow cooker or you are looking for tips check out my 10 Tips For Cooking in the Slow Cooker.
Or check out my 31 Crockpot Recipes perfect for your next meal plan!