Teacher Appreciation Ideas: 15 Ways to Say Thank You To Your Teacher
Hi guys. This is Crystal from the mommy resource site Crystal & Co. I am so excited to be here today on Grocery Shop for FREE to share with you some easy ways to say thank you to your kiddos teacher!
In case you have not heard, this week is Teacher Appreciation Week. Not only is everyone showing their teacher how grateful they are for all that our educators do, but for the rest of the month, as this school year comes to a close, we will be saying Thank You.
If you are looking for Teacher Appreciation ideas, I have 15 easy crafts that you can make for your teacher. Many of these are gifts your children can help you create. Most of them come with a free printable. Even better, all of them are budget friendly!
And, no worries if you have forgotten about Teacher Appreciation Week, it is never too late to say thank you- you have the rest of the month.
15 Teacher Appreciation Ideas:
- Teacher Popcorn Gift Printable– love this affordable treat! Just print and add it to a bag of microwave popcorn!
- We Need Smore Teachers Like You Printable – this gift is always a hit. Just take graham crackers, a marshmallow and a snack size chocolate bar and you have an awesome gift when you add this free printable.
- Teacher Hershey Kiss Printable– who does not love chocolate? Print these stickers and attach them to the bottom of Hershey Kisses. Perfect gift!
- Thanks A Latte Gift Card Holder (free printable)– giving your teacher a Starbucks giftcard? Make this card holder and your gift will standout!
- Tea-riffic Teacher Water Bottle Printable – this is a super cute printable you can add to a water bottle with a packet of Crystal Light. Always a hit!
- Thanks for Helping me Bloom Flower Pot Picks (free printable)– are you giving your teacher a plant? Print this cute printable to include in your flower pot. Love it!
- Thanks for Chewsing to Teach Bubble Gum Printable– bubble gum may be off limits in the classroom, but your teacher will love this easy to make vintage bubble gum gift.
- A Handwritten Poem for Your Teacher (free printable) – this printable is perfect for little kids who cannot write independently. The printable has the entire poem ready for them to trace, color and give to their teacher!
- A Note for Your Teacher (free printable)- this is an awesome fill in the blank letter printable. Again, totally free.
- Handmade Paper Flowers for Your Teacher – make flowers for your teacher using coffee filters. Cute idea and super affordable.
- Homemade Pencil Holder Teacher Gift – every teacher needs a pencil holder. Re-purpose a can into a decorative and crafty pencil holder.
- Flower and Button Clothespin Magnets– teachers need magnets to hold on to papers and such. Decorate these clothespins and add a magnet to the back. Practical and crafty.
- Teacher Picture Frame- when my kids were in public school and Mothers Day Out, I gave these picture frames every year to our teachers. Just use scrapbook embellishments and you have a gift that costs less than $10 and it is something they will treasure forever!
- DIY Teacher Water Bottle Thank You Gift– love these customizable water bottles.
- Homemade Mod Podge Vase (for flowers)- use a leftover spaghetti jar and Mod Podge it to make an awesome vase for your teacher. Give her flowers!
Which crafts are you most excited to make?
Crystal is a homeschool mom of all boys. She loves sharing craft tutorials, easy recipes and helping moms learn how to meal plan. Stop by and check out her mommy resource site- Crystal & Co.