Can you tell how excited we are about Thanksgiving? The food, family, and fellowship is always something our family looks forward to every year.
Have you planned anything fun for the kiddos to do? There are tons of really great ideas to keep the kids entertained and also learn the reason behind why Thanksgiving takes place. With things from pilgrim and turkey crafts along with ways to show gratitude your kids will really enjoy the concepts of Thanksgiving. Check out these 25 amazing Thanksgiving crafts for kids to celebrate turkey day.
25 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
1. Light up the room with this Easy Leaf Garland Craft that is perfect for adding to your Thanksgiving decor. Crystal & Co.
2. With some fun cutting, gluing, and painting this Coffee Filter Turkey Craft is great for the celebration! Buggy and Buddy
3. Use the sweet little hands of your little one for this Handprint Turkey Hat Craft for Thanksgiving. Crafty Morning
4. Get the whole family involved in helping with this Thankful Jar to show gratitude. Buggy and Buddy
5. You can teach your kids gratitude with this sweet Thankful Turkey Book that is a great share for dinner around the table. B-Inspired Mama
6. Your little one will really enjoy this Cut and Paste Thanksgiving Day Corn Craft that maximizes scissor skills. No Time For Flash Cards
7. This simple and easy Hand Print Turkey Puppet easily comes to life with the help of your child. Love, Play, Learn
8. Let your kids make their own Popsicle Stick Pilgrims with this fun craft! Crafty Morning
9. Your kiddos can make these Foam Disc Turkeys super easy with a few craft supplies. Crafty Morning
10. This Shirt Dye Craft is a great way to talk about the sustainability of the Pilgrims while creating something super cool! Kids Activities Blog
11. Make these Turkey Cone Crafts that are great party hats for any Thanksgiving celebration. Crafty Morning
12. Create this easy and fun Pilgrim Craft by using cereal boxes from your pantry. No Time For Flash Cards
13. Introduce your littles to the concepts of Thanksgiving with this Gobble, Gobble Preschool Craft. Kids Activities Blog
14. Make it learning fun with this Turkey Counting Activity that is perfect for math practice. No Time For Flash Cards
15. Work on some hand-eye coordination with this Pipe Cleaner Turkey Activity that is so much fun. Mess For Less
16. Make your own Pilgrim Hats super easy with toilet paper holders you can easily salvage. Crafty Morning
17. Your kids will love the idea that they helped accent the dinner table by making these Beaded Napkin Rings. Buggy and Buddy
18. This super cute Pilgrim Bonnet and Hat Tutorial will pair perfectly with books and other fun learning you have planned for Thanksgiving. Naturally Educational
19. Your kids can learn all about the travels of the Pilgrims while also making these Paper Boats that help tell the story of Thanksgiving. Kids Activities Blog
20. This Thankful Pilgrim Turkey Craft is a great way for preschoolers to get involved and show ways to be thankful while also being creative. The Preschool Toolbox
21. Instead of using hands use feet for this super fun Foot Print Turkey Activity. Kids Activities Blog
22. This Mayflower Craft is great and it allows the kids to gather all of their own materials from just about anywhere! Naturally Educational
23. Sneak in shape learning while making these simple Shape Turkeys for celebrating Thanksgiving. Housing A Forest
24. This sweet Turkey Kiss Gratitude Craft is a great way for your kiddos to give to family members and friends. Crystal & Co.
25. These Gobble S’mores are a great gift for Thanksgiving parties and friend gifts. Crystal & Co
Do you have a fun craft for Thanksgiving? Share your ideas!
Thanksgiving Learning for Kids