The Mommy Club is full of great tips and ideas and last week there were 126 great ideas shared! Every week brings something new and exciting! If you are looking for some new recipes, fun kids crafts, or inspirational advice check out all of the ideas shared this past every week.
The Mommy Club is a great resource and full of new ideas each week! If you missed any of last week’s solutions feel free to check them out here!
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Raining Hot Coupons shared Copycat Sonic Ocean Water.
2) Ducks ‘n a Row shared E is For Elmer The Elephant Preschool Craft.
3) Living Montessori Now shared Color Activities For Toddlers.
4) Contented At Home shared FREE Alphabet Printables:ABC Bible Verse Cards.
5) Growing Book By Book shared Ideas For Getting Free Books For Kids.
Now, it is time to share again!
Remember, what you share is seen on all four of these blog; Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Sherri from Luv a Bargin, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, Luv a Bargin and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.