Want to make your own fancy coffeehouse drink at home tomorrow morning? Do you love Starbucks coffee but the price is a little harsh on your pocketbook? I can relate.
While I’ve made my own knockoff iced coffee at home, I failed to realize how many amazing Starbucks copycat recipes are online. Hello, Pinterest!
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
About a week ago someone I know mentioned they were on the hunt for a way to make their own Starbucks Chai Tea, as they noticed the price per cup recently went up. Well, the search for me began.
Here are ten different ways to make fancy Starbucks drinks at home on a budget!
Starbucks Copycat Recipes
- Salted Caramel Mocha– this yummy recipe from Eat.Craft.Parent uses chocolate soy milk. Yum!
- Vanilla Iced Coffee– this is from yours truly (Crystal & Co.). Use any brand refrigerated vanilla coffee creamer and add to it freshly brewed coffee and you have a fancy drink on a budget. Add whip cream if you want.
- Iced Chai Latte– this recipe from The Grant Life includes three ingredients. Easy and perfect!
- Caramel Apple Spice– if you love apple and caramel you will love this drink from Stockpiling Moms.
- Starbucks Frappuccino– another easy way to create a simple iced coffee at home from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes.
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappe– not sure if this is a dessert or a drink, but it looks amazing. Seriously it is topped with cookies. Thanks for letting me share Fantastical Sharing of Recipes.
- Homemade Chai Frappuccino– this one is from Jenn’s RAQ (a local DFW blogger!) and she says it is Paleo approved.
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate– after having her first Starbucks hot chocolate Hi, It’s Jill decided she could do a better job at home. And she says she did just that.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte from All She Cooks looks like a dream! This is such a popular drink in the Fall. How cool to know you can make it at home and save!
- Coffeehouse Frappe– this copycat recipe from Drugstore Divas uses brown sugar and white sugar to create your drink at home.
Have you ever made a copycat coffeehouse drink at home? I would love to hear about it!