I don’t know about you, but I keep chicken breasts on hand all the time at my house.
I like to buy them in the large bags already frozen- that way I have them on hand. I love that I can throw them in the crockpot frozen and dinner is delicious!
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
Chicken is an ingredient that is on my recipe criteria and pretty much any recipe calling for it, is a score at my house.
If you love chicken as much as we do, you will love this collection of good chicken breast recipes. That means all of these recipes listed below call for chicken breasts as the main protein ingredient.
If your kids or husband have been saying that they are tired of boring chicken, search no more!
25 Good Chicken Breast Recipes
- Black Bean Chicken Enchiladas with Verde Sauce– this recipe is one of mine and it is so easy. This version cooks in the oven and my family loves it!
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup– love this version of the popular soup from Kids Activities Blog!
- Slow Cooker Angel Chicken– this recipe from Luv a Bargain looks like a great comfort pasta dinner.
- Loaded Chicken Breasts– this is a stove top dinner that is loaded with flavor from 3 Boys and a Dog.
- Baked Chicken with Cucumber Salsa– this healthy dinner idea from The Taylor House looks delish!
- Slow Cooker Rosemary Garlic Chicken– this is healthy and full of flavor. Score.
- Crockpot Candy Chicken– this is the easiest dinner and pairs perfectly with rice. Your kids will devour it.
- Two Minute Chicken– this is a great dinner idea for a busy night. One recipe (in the slow cooker) and you can create four different dinners out of it.
- Creamy Chicken Casserole– comfort food in a casserole!
- Cheesy Broccoli Braid– this is so yummy and simple. She shares a video that shows you exactly how to make it.
- Easy Slow Cooker Parmesan– perfect for a weeknight dinner. Can I just say I love the slow cooker?
- Chicken and Summer Squash over Rice– this is a perfect recipe for using up summer squash! We love this.
- Green Pasta Chicken Salad– another perfect dinner for the summer months- pasta and chicken!
- Easy Chicken Marsala– one of my favorite Italian dishes!
- Chicken Ranch Pizza– are you tired of plain old pizza? This one sounds awesome and it uses chicken!
- Many Clove Garlic Chicken– this is super easy and full of flavor.
- Crockpot Chicken Fajitas– have you ever made fajitas in the crockpot? You will love this!
- Chicken and Spinach in a Feta Sauce– if you love chicken, spinach, feta and pasta you will love this!
- Bruschetta Chicken Bake Casserole– I never would have thought to create this. Looks amazing!
- Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Casserole– easy and filling. We love casseroles.
- Mexican Casserole– we love Tex Mex at our house. This would be something my boys would eat every last bight of.
- Chicken Chili– with two secret ingredients!
- Crunchy Cracker Chicken– you read that right. Make chicken crunchy without frying it!
- Chicken Fajita Chili– I have never seen chili made this way before.
- Pesto Roasted Pepper Spaghetti– a new twist on spaghetti that you will love.
The next time chicken breasts are on sale, grab as many as your budget will allow. Now you have almost a month of chicken recipes at your fingertips without eating the same meal twice.
What is your favorite way to cook chicken breasts?
More Meal Planning Help: