As moms the grocery store is either one of two things: a place of dread or a place of sanctuary. Which one is it for you?
Grocery shopping can be super difficult when kids are in tow or you are in a hurry and forgot your list at home. Believe it or not there are some amazing apps available out there to help get the job done quick and without struggle.
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
Do you struggle with finding the best deals or even making it to the grocery store remembering half of what you had the intent of buying? This is totally me. Sometimes if I am in a hurry I rush to go grab 5 things and make it home without what I originally headed out to get. I know you feel my frustration.
Good news! These apps I am about to share with you take the headache out of remembering and they are super convenient! Make grocery shopping easy with any of these best grocery shopping apps!
11 Best Grocery Apps
2. With Out of Milk you can organize the categories of your grocery list simply. Use the typing feature or just speak your shopping list additions into your phone. Share your list or send your list to anyone close to you and they can to it as well.
3. Organize your list items by aisle and sale options through Grocery Pal and you can create as many lists as you want while also redeeming your best coupons.
4. Get all of your local sales ads and best deal notifications with the Weekly Sales Ad App where it brings up the name of the store in an icon and all you have to do is search within that store for the deals you are looking for. Super easy and awesome if you are working your list on a budget.
5. The Coupon Mart is a great go-to if you are a coupon gal. The app gives you access to over 15 popular coupon resources and there is no need for endless searching!
6. If you are a regular coupon user then this app called Scissors is the best coupon organizer. You add your coupons and you can even set reminders o you know when they expire to get the most use. This really helps with organizing the shopping list and even meal planning.
7. Trying to tighten up on your budget and spending on groceries? Then use Price Compare to calculate the price of items and their size with previous purchases to make sure you are optimizing your spending.
8. If you are looking for a general way to keep track of your grocery shopping and other to-do lists then use Wunderlist. It is great for sharing among families and keeping track of grocery lists as well as other family tasks.
9. If you buy a lot of produce and ever wonder if you are picking the best then use PickMe Fruits to make sure you are. This app gives shoppers tips on buying fruits seasonally and how to check and store them for maximized freshness.
10. Pepperplate is an amazing app for moms who meal plan or like to share recipes. The app allows you to store and import your favorite recipes, share your ideas with friends and family, and also set up your grocery list according to your planned meals.
11. Our Groceries is a great way to keep lists synchronized among all of the devices you have. Your husband can even add to the list and it will update on your phone. So in this case your whole family can help keep things on track.
Do you have an app that works well for grocery lists and shopping ventures? Share your resources!
More Meal Planning Help