Are you a creative mom or trying to be? Do your kids love having fun with creative things and making masterpieces right at home? If you are looking to spruce up your stockpile here is a great list of craft supplies for kids. These are the things we keep in our craft closet.
Crafts are inevitable at our house. It is a given that kids just like to get in there and create. For these crafting moments I make sure to keep a pretty good inventory of some amazing and simple items to make these creative moments possible!
Whether you are stocking up your crafty closet or just an area for the kids to have some hands on fun these are craft supplies every home should have for kids!
Art Supplies for Kids Crafts
1. Finger paints for some easy paint with no brush and this stuff is washable and easy clean!
2. With this food coloring you can make any color you want for crafting.
3. Crafting with water colors is super easy and this set makes things simple!
4. Decking out crafty creations sometimes involves pom poms.
6. Make cutting projects simple with these blunt tip scissors for kids.
8. What kid doesn’t love puffy stickers to complete their project!
9. If the craft needs some glamming up then we go for the glitter in easy shakers.
10. Make painting projects easy with paintbrushes in an assortment of sizes.
13. You have to have sidewalk chalk for fun in the sun!
14. Kids love doodling and coloring with washable markers!
16. Make sure to keep an assortment of pipe cleaners on hand which are a lot of fun for kids.
17. Popsicle sticks are create because the kids can build and paint them!
18. You can use crafting buttons for decorating and math too! Perfect for kids activities.
19. Of course you have to stock up on butcher paper for crafting, creating, and other projects.
20. Your kids can use tissue paper for any craft and this set has every color.
22. Crafts and lacing projects are super fun with some colorful yarn.
23. With pony beads they can get really creative!
24. Have the decorate with all kids of washi tape on their projects. This is also known as colored masking tape.
26. For those projects that need a little extra stick make sure to have a low temperature hot glue gun.
27. We use colored cardstock for lots of different things!
28. Dry erase markers are fun and my kids like doodling with them on our class board.
29.For endless pencil sharpening you have to have a pencil sharpener.
30. I always have a good hole puncher handy for our crafting!
31. Crafting almost always requires a little bit of white copy paper.
32. We use a lot of manila paper for both schooling and crafting.
33. My kids really enjoy the crafty creations they can make including puppets by using brown paper bags.
34. For those heavy duty crafts we use acrylic paint in all kinds of colors. Perfect for all of those painting craft projects.
35.These tempura paints are totally little artist quality!
36. Some good old duct tape is fun for crafting.
37. No arts and crafts closet is complete without googly eyes.
What do you have in your craft closet? Share your must haves!