Do you ever bake bread?
Seriously it is such an easy process and the results are amazing!
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
There is something truly heartfelt about baking bread. Whether it is a seasonal thing or you are just making traditional bread is is oh so yummy when it is baked fresh right in your kitchen. On top of that baking bread can really be a family activity. Kids always love to help in the kitchen so why not bring them in to help with the whole process of bread making!
Bread is not only easy to make but also a great snack or pairing to any family meal. Check out these delicious homemade bread recipes that will have you feeling accomplished about baking.
25 Homemade Bread Recipes
1. This Moist Pumpkin Bread Recipe looks divine and definitely a go-to fall favorite. My Life and Kids
2. Try this Honey Bread Recipe that is so simple and maximizes your child’s fine motor development but also makes for a great snack! Mess For Less
3. If you want a sweeter treat for bread then make this Cinnamon Banana Bread that makes so easy with cake mix! 3 Boys and A Dog
4. Fill your belly full of some comfort food and pair with these Garlic and Cheddar Bread Bowls that are made very easy. Spaceships and Laserbeams
5. If you are low on prep time then try this Beer Bread Recipe that is very tasty and only uses 3 ingredients. Adventures in Wunderland
6. Make your bread savory with this Zucchini Bread Recipe that is super delicious! 3 Boys and A Dog
7. This Pumpkin Banana Bread is perfect for this holiday season! Spaceships and Laserbeams
8. Try this Cranberry, Orange, and White Chocolate Bread that is a perfect gift for loved ones or just a sweet treat! Tips From A Typical Mom
9. Make it an afternoon project with this simple 4 Ingredient Easy Bread that is a great hands on kids activity! Fun At Home With Kids
10. Make this Homemade French Bread that pairs well with any family dish! Parenting Chaos
11. This Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Banana Bread is an amazing bread to whip up and it is sweetened with chocolate chips! The Suburban Mom
12. If you have a sweet tooth then you and your family will love the gooeyness of this Homemade Monkey Bread. I Heart Arts n Crafts
13. This recipe for Ice Cream Bread is truly mind blowing and your kids will love it! Your Modern Family
14. This Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread is packed with both nutritional goodness and yummy chocolate chips! Family Food & Travel
15. Check out this Irish Soda Bread that is similar to the tastiness of a scone. Yum! Mess For Less
16. This Spelt Buttermilk Bread is a good white bread substitute that your whole family will enjoy. Cook Clean Craft
17. If you are looking for something different in texture try this Wild Rice and Cranberry Loaf that has a nutty flavor. 3 Boys and A Dog
18. If you are looking for an amazing Traditional Homemade Bread Recipe then look no further! True Aim
19. Your kids can eat this Banana Bread before or after school and it is seriously amazing. Your Modern Family
20. This Banana Split Bread isn’t all sweet but also a healthy recipe for everyone! Coffee Cups and Crayons
21. Check out this recipe for Naan Bread that will be a favorite of your kids and a great healthy bread! Picklebums
22. This Sugar Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread is a great grab and go snack or treat for your kids and naturally sweetened. Happiness is Homemade
23. If you want an easy recipe this Banana and Apple Simple Bread is made up really quick with your favorite fruit pouches. Momdot
24. Switch gears on bread with this Gluten Free Banana Nut Peanut Butter Bread! Pint Sized Treasures
25. Make this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread and that will make your whole house smell amazing! 3 Boys and A Dog
Do you have a favorite bread recipe? Share your ideas!
More Easy Recipes