Life is busy and there is so much going on for many of us. Getting dinner on the table for our family is a huge struggle for many, but have you considered how slow cooker recipes can really take some of the stress out of dinner. Set it and forget it.
But, if you want to kick it up a notch, give slow cooker dinner dump recipes a try! Talk about easy- you just dump and go!
Slow Cooker Dump Meals
- Crockpot Ravioli is one of my favorite all time recipes. Super easy. Anyone can do it. Just toss it in and go!
- Hamburger Soup in the Slow Cooker is the perfect dump recipe! Your kids will love it- I know mine do!!
- These Root Beer Pulled Pork Sliders are so simple to make with just a few ingredients including pork shoulder, bottle of root beer and barbecue sauce. Serve with a side of pickles and potato chips and you have a complete meal.
- Have chicken breasts to use up? Try this Slow Cooker Chicken and Sweet Potatoes recipe. So good!!
- For this amazing Slow Cooker Espresso Pulled Pork you just rub the spices on the pork and add it to the crockpot and set the timer. Shred the pork when it’s done cooking and dinner is ready!
- With only four ingredients, this Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken is a quick dump and go recipe perfect to serve over rice. Easy, convenient comfort food for weeknights!
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken includes moroccan spices of cinnamon and cumin that create an amazingly easy meal finished with almonds and raisins.
- Are you on the hunt for comfort food? This Crockpot Chicken and Noodles is a family favorite. Add some sour cream to make it extra creamy!
- This crazy easy Mexican Low Carb Crock Pot Chicken Soup Recipe has only four ingredients that you throw together in the slow cooker and leave it! No worries if you have no time – just throw it all in and set the timer.
- This Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe is an amazing comfort food for cold winter days!
- This Lemon Garlic Chicken Dump Recipe is one of those easy combinations that can be made up ahead of time to freeze and then taken out of the freezer and dumped in the slow cooker for dinner.
- Try this healthy Slow Cooker Teriyaki over rice and steamed vegetables and feel good about eating a nutritious meal that didn’t take hours of energy to make.
- Throw together this Super Simple Taco Soup in the crockpot and come home to an already prepared meal to eat with tortilla chips. The ground beef can be cooked first on the stovetop.
- Want BBQ chicken but don’t want to heat up the grill? Dump it in the slow cooker! This Crockpot BBQ Chicken is just about as easy as it gets! You don’t have to use drumsticks, you can certainly use chicken thighs or breasts if you want.
- Slow Cooked Chicken Italian is a quick dump and go family meal of tomatoes, peppers, onions and mushrooms that everyone will enjoy at the end of the day!
- This Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken is packed with seven different vegetables and filled with tex-mex flavors of chicken, beans, peppers, corn, onion and tomatoes.
- Gluten Free Slow Cooker Pot Roast is made with a beef chuck roast dumped in a crock-pot along with a packet of gravy mix, a packet of ranch salad mix, a stick of butter, and some pepperoncini peppers.
- Slow Cooker Pinto Beans and Ham is an easy recipe that is hearty, filling, and so good!
- Do you love breakfast for dinner? This Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole has been a highly requested meal at my house for years! I love the red peppers that are added. They are sweet and perfect.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy has tender chicken breasts in a creamy gravy that can be served over mashed potatoes.
- You will never guess this Crock Pot Ground Turkey Lasagna Recipe is as easy as throwing the ingredients in the slow cooker and turning it on!
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili uses chicken breasts or thighs with white beans for a flavorful and creamy mexican-style dinner.
- This recipe for Slow Cooker Crack Chicken uses creamy shredded chicken and bacon that is slow cooked with cream cheese, ranch seasoning and other herbs and spices.
- Try simmering this easy Slow Cooker Taco Soup on a Sunday afternoon and have leftovers for the whole week for a quick dinner or easy lunch!
- This Four Bean Goulash can certainly be made in the Crockpot! Just brown the meat first on the stove and then dump the remaining ingredients in. I love the varieties of beans in this, especially the black beans!
- Slow Cooker Angel Chicken is best served over egg noodles for an amazing comfort food straight out of the crockpot.
- The most amazingly tender recipe you’ll ever make is this Slow Cooker 40 Clove Garlic Chicken! When garlic is cooked, it becomes soft, creamy and slightly sweet and adds a delicious kick to this easy recipe.
What is a Dump Recipes
Dump dinners implies that you toss it in the slow cooker and you’re done. Just let it cook and then dinner is ready! Dump cooking requires no babysitting and very minimal work to get it going.
Dump recipes also make for excellent freezer meal recipes since you’re dumping them into a bag.
What is the Difference in a Slow Cooker and a Crockpot
Yes! Crockpot is the brand and slow cooker is a general reference. They are both appliances for your kitchen that allow you to cook dinner slow and low all day long.
My favorite slow cooker is this 6 quart programable Crockpot. It has a timer on it so it automatically turns to warm when the cook time is done. This prevents overcooking.
A Month of Slow Cooker Dinners
If you love using your Crockpot and how it makes life so much easier, check out our 31 Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Moms.