How long do you spend getting ready in the morning?
Or at noon when you finally get a shower because you have not stopped long enough to take a shower since your feet hit the floor this morning. I get it, believe me!
If you’ve had the television on at all over the last few months, I am sure you’ve seen the fun, catchy commercial for the Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer that sprays on your body and smooths right into your skin in just seconds.
I shared my experience with the product a few weeks ago and how I could spray and moisturize my body in less than 12 seconds. And I am a must-have-lotion-on-my-body-after-every-shower-kind-of-gal.
Well, every time my boys and I have seen this commercial we are literally mesmerized at the tricks this lady can do while she is getting dressed and heading out the door. She is pretty impressive.
And since I am a fun-facts-did-you-know-person I thought this would be cool to share with you. I love behind the scenes info.
12 Fun Facts About the Commercial
- Emma is a dancer from London. She trained as an acrobat as a child then switched to modern dance.
- We started Emma by trying out 25 speed dressing tricks. We weren’t even sure all were doable but Emma was able to do all but one (skipping into a pair of pants).
- We chose the best tricks and made different routines based on outfits.
- Emma worked with a choreographer for a week before the shoot.
- Some of the tricks didn’t come together in the time we needed till the day of the shoot.
- She wasn’t able to do the dress zip trick successfully until our very last take of the shoot.
- She was able to do every spot in one single take.
- Hardest trick: pulling on tights while doing a back somersault across a bed.
- Surprisingly easy trick: back walkover into a pair of heels (well, easy for Emma).
- We looked at hundreds of gymnasts and dancers. Lots of women had the skills but Emma was up for anything and never got frustrated.
- The sweater and jacket she puts on in the jeans spot were her own. She looked so cute when she showed up at rehearsals that we worked them into the routine.
- Our one “cheat”: the buttons were backed with magnets.
Behind the Scenes
And this behind the scenes video is super cool. I love this stuff, don’t you?
Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer is a quick, continuous 360° spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so you can put your clothes right on and get on with your day! Available in three formulas – Total Moisture®, Aloe Fresh, and Cocoa Radiant™ – this fast to apply, quick to absorb line of lotions leaves skin instantly soft – not sticky or greasy. Find out more at www.maxthemorning.com!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Vaseline. The opinions and text are all mine.