Popcorn is a delicious and healthy snack that can be enjoyed by everyone. It’s a great way to show your appreciation for your teachers and all they do for you. I made this popcorn teacher appreciation free printable! All you need is some popcorn and a few other supplies and you’re all set!
We have tons of unique and fun teacher appreciation ideas!
Are you looking for something quick and easy to give to your favorite teacher as the school year wraps up? This gift idea is perfect as a stand alone gift, or you can add it to any gift basket you might be creating.
Your teacher will love it and it’s such a practical gift idea. They will be left knowing you appreciate all that they have poured into your young learner this school year.
The gift tag makes it easy to print and go!
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO DOWNLOAD THE PRINTABLE!
Popcorn Tag Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea:
- free popcorn printable (scroll to the bottom)
- ribbon (I used inexpensive curly ribbon- be as fancy as you want)
- unopened bag of microwave popcorn
- pen or marker so your child can write who the gift is from
This is so easy I do not even have to show you step by step.
- Just cut the tags out and hole punch them near the top.
- Have your child use the marker or pen to write their name in the from space on the tag.
- Use ribbon to attach the tag to the popcorn bag and you’re done.
When is Teacher Appreciation Week?
It is always the first full week of May. For 2022 it is May 2nd through the 6th.
Gifts Perfect for Teacher Appreciation Day: