Have you heard wives that have told their husbands, “I am NOT your mother!” or husbands who tell their wives, “You are NOT my mother!” They both have completely different meanings when they say this.
If it be possible, as much as lies in you,
live peaceably with all men.
MORE Marriage Advice:
- No Greater Love
- How Arrogance Destroys Marriage
- Not Happy in Your Marriage?
- Stop Arguing and Start Smiling
- How to Stop Arguing
- Becoming a Joyful Wife
- A Prideful Heart
- Are You a Vow Keeper?
- Staying in a Miserable Marriage
- Creating a Peaceful Marriage
- Purposing to Love More
- Loving Through Imperfection in Marriage
- How Expectations Kill Marriages