Having a new baby in the house is such a special time. We all know the exhaustion for both parents that follows after coming home can cause a serious brain fog. The last thing a new parent wants or needs to worry about is dinner.
Do you know someone who is expecting or just had a baby? Are you stuck on just what to take to help out with dinner? Here are the best meals to bring to new moms that will take the headache out of dinner!
Best Meals to Bring to New Moms
1. This Broccoli Pasta Dish is seriously so easy and even better when you throw in some chicken! Crystal & Co
2. You can never go wrong with a classic Chicken Pot Pie made from scratch. Crystal & Co
3. The flavors and combinations of this Chicken Tamale Pie are s cheesy surprise will be super satisfying for a new mom. A Pinch of Yum
4. Making Crockpot Carnitas is super simple and you can freeze the leftovers for an addtitional meal! The Stay At Home Chef
5. These Lasagna Rollups are a perfect take on lasagna are super tasty with added veggies! Crystal & Co
6. Make pizza something special with this Pizza Breads using French bread. Pennywise Mama
7. This Chicken Spaghetti is somewhat of a Tex-Mex version but a wonderful dish for a new mom! The Best Blog
8. Check out this Creamy Southwest Chicken Alfredo that is absolutely divine. Good Cook
9. Whip up this Taco Soup on your stove top and take to mom. the leftovers can be made into nachos! Crystal & Co
10. A classic Mozzarella Stuffed Meatloaf is wonderful and a perfect mom friendly dish. Savory Nothings
11. Chicken Enchiladas are a super simple and they are creamy and delicious and freezer friendly. Centsless Meals
12. Sometimes mom just wants an yummy Honey Mustard Chicken Salad and this one is fabulous! Cafe Delights
13. Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Casserole is absolutely amazing and a mom favorite! Jo Cooks
14. Check out this easy Chili recipe that is so tasty and includes beans! Crystal & Co
15. Mississippi Roast is another crockpot meal perfect for mom and the flavor is amazing! The Country Cook
16. This Chicken Orzo Soup is so delicious with a creamy based broth and loaded with chicken and orzo. Crystal & Co
17. This Slow Cooker Pot Roast reminds me of childhood and mom will love it too! Crystal & Co
18. Chicken Noodle Soup is like comfort food for the soul and perfect for a new mom! Love Grows Wild
19. You can’t go wrong with Stuffed Shells with ricotta, spinach, and cheese. Yum! Craving Some Creativity
20. Cobb Salad is a great main dish loaded with protein and veggies! Diethood
21. This Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a complete make ahead dish sure to please a crowd! Chew Out Loud
22. Make these Crockpot Chicken and Noodles for a true comfort food! Crystal & Co
23. This Chicken Potato Casserole is easy and a great all in one dish! Crystal & Co
24. I absolutely love this Indiana Chowder recipe that is the perfect beef and noodle recipe. Crystal & Co
25. This Chili Mac is seriously the best ever and mom will totally love it! All She Cooks
Request to join our Get Dinner on the Table Group over on Facebook for more great recipes and kitchen resources for moms!
Have an amazing dish for a new mom? Share your best ideas!