Having a new baby in the house is such a special time. We all know the exhaustion for both parents that follows after coming home can cause a serious brain fog. The last thing a new parent wants or needs to worry about is dinner.
Do you know someone who is expecting or just had a baby? Are you stuck on just what to take to help out with dinner? Maybe you’ve signed up to bring a meal but you’re just not sure what to make.
Here are the best meals to bring to new moms that will take the headache out of dinner!
Best Meals to Bring to New Moms
1. This Broccoli Pasta Dish is seriously so easy and even better when you throw in some chicken! Such a great idea any new mom would be grateful for. Crystal & Co
2. You can never go wrong with a classic Chicken Pot Pie made from scratch. Crystal & Co
3. The flavors and combinations of this Chicken Tamale Pie are s cheesy surprise will be super satisfying for a new mom. A Pinch of Yum
4. Making Crockpot Carnitas is super simple and you can freeze the leftovers for an additional meal! The Stay At Home Chef
5. These Lasagna Rollups are a perfect take on lasagna are super tasty with added veggies! Pair this with a fruit salad for a great meal combo! Crystal & Co
6. Make pizza something special with this Pizza Breads using French bread. Pennywise Mama
8. Check out this Creamy Southwest Chicken Alfredo that is absolutely divine. Good Cook
9. Whip up this Taco Soup on your stove top and take to mom. the leftovers can be made into nachos! Crystal & Co
10. A classic Mozzarella Stuffed Meatloaf is wonderful and a perfect mom friendly dish. Adding a side of roasted vegetables would be delish! Savory Nothings
11. Chicken Enchiladas are a super simple and they are creamy and delicious and freezer friendly. Centsless Meals
12. Sometimes mom just wants an yummy Honey Mustard Chicken Salad and this one is fabulous! Cafe Delights
13. Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Casserole is absolutely amazing meal ideas and a mom favorite! Jo Cooks
14. Check out this easy Chili recipe that is so tasty and includes beans! Crystal & Co
15. Mississippi Roast is another crockpot meal perfect for mom and the flavor is amazing! Add your favorite veggies from the farmers market to round out this meal. The Country Cook
16. This Chicken Orzo Soup is so delicious with a creamy based broth and loaded with chicken and orzo. You could even whip up some egg salad and sandwich rolls to go perfectly with the soup. Crystal & Co
17. This Slow Cooker Pot Roast reminds me of childhood and mom will love it too! Crystal & Co
18. Chicken Noodle Soup is like comfort food for the soul and perfect for a new mom! Love Grows Wild
19. You can’t go wrong with Stuffed Shells with ricotta, spinach, and cheese. Yum! Craving Some Creativity
21. This Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a complete make ahead dish sure to please a crowd! Chew Out Loud
22. Make these Crockpot Chicken and Noodles for a true comfort food! Crystal & Co
23. This Chicken Potato Casserole is easy and a great all in one dish! Crystal & Co
24. I absolutely love this Indiana Chowder recipe that is the perfect beef and noodle recipe. Make a loaf of banana bread for them to also snack on later. Crystal & Co
25. This Chili Mac is seriously the best ever and mom will totally love it! All She Cooks
Have an amazing dish for a new mom? Share your best ideas!
Freezer Meal Plans
Have you ever made freezer meals for a new mom? Seriously, the best give they can ever receive. Here is our six week freezer meal plan which is full of recipes our families loves!
This includes week by week recipes with assembly instructions and shopping lists.