Are you ready to prepare something delicious this Thanksgiving? I am so ready for the upcoming holiday season to kick off.
Do you ever stand in your kitchen when the whole thing is going down and wonder where some of your tools are? Sometimes I find myself walking in circles or improvising for certain kitchen tools I don’t have only to complicate my recipe.
Let’s face it. Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to be with family and share in fellowship of thanks, but the prep is tough. Don’t stress yourself this Thanksgiving by not being prepared. Check out these 28 must have gadgets for Thanksgiving that will make your preparation a breeze!
28 Must Have Tools For Thanksgiving
1. These Kitchen Herb Scissors are perfect for cutting your fresh herbs in a super timely manner.
2. Cook up your turkey, roast, and more with this Cooking Twine that is totally biodegradable and disposable.
3. Keep your turkey flavorful and moist when using this Turkey Baster that is heat resistant and includes measurements.
4. If you prefer hands-on basting methods these Silicone Basting Brushes are easy to clean, non-stick, and wash up in the dishwasher.
5. Peel everything from delicate fruits to tough skinned veggies with this set of Stainless Steel Peelers that also have options to julienne or serrate.
6. Make mashing easy when whipping up your best mashed potatoes with this Good Grips Smooth Potato Masher.
7. You simply can not cut vegetables and other items this Thanksgiving with these Cutting Boards that come in a set of 3 and include a non-stick counter grip.
8. You can grade just about anything with this Progressive Grader Set that includes its own container and 4 different blades for cutting and the whole set is safe for the dishwasher.
9. If you are looking to make smooth and creamy dishes like mashed potatoes this Thanksgiving then try using this Potato Ricer that does all of the work easily and you can even use it for homemade baby food!
10. Trim the fat off of your prepared broths and so forth with a handy Skimming Ladle that has a hook on the end storage.
11. Make spreading and scrapping simple with this set of 3 Silicone Spatulas that are heat resistant up to 500 degrees.
12. Blend, whisk, and beat your best dishes with this set of 3 Wired Silicone Whisks that come in trendy colors and they are dishwasher safe.
13. These solid and heavy duty Poultry Shears will make preparation in your kitchen a cinch.
14. This Stainless Steel Chopper will make cutting your veggies simple with the quick press of the top and your done in seconds.
15. Check out this Safe Cut Can Opener that makes the edges super smooth so their is no worry of cutting yourself.
16. This set of 3 Soft Colanders is perfect for all of your straining needs and they nest within each other for perfect storage.
17. This Garlic Press makes the whole process of dealing with garlic easy and effortless!
18. Attack apples with ease when using this Apple Peeler and Corer that gets the process done in no time and super simple!
19. If you are short on Cooking Utensils then this set is great and it includes 6 pieces for easy preparation.
20. Get this Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set that are stackable, safe with heat, and make for perfect measuring.
21. These Measuring Spoons have cool narrow ends for measuring spices and the set goes from 1/4 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon with all of the sizes in between.
22. If you are calculating any of your recipes by weight then check out this multi-use Food Scale.
23. Reduce your cooking time and add lots of flavor to your turkey or ham by using Brining Bags.
24. Use this Gravy Separator for removing the fat from your dishes and it keeps the gravy conveniently separate.
25. Make sure your food is cooked all the way through with a handy Digital Meat Thermometer.
26. With this Kitchen Timer you can keep track of cooking time on 4 different dishes.
27. Use this Pie Server to cut through dense crust delicately.
28. Make sure you have these Salt and Pepper Mills available for guests who like to add extra seasoning.
Do you have a tool used the most during your Thanksgiving preparation? Share your ideas!
More Thanksgiving Resources