Thanksgiving is fast approaching. Are your ready?
Every year is different for our family but the desserts are a must. Desserts are kind of a way for wrapping up the dinner and of course they are the most awaited dish of the whole day. Are you making something special for your family this Thanksgiving or are you in search of something perfect?
Either way check out these 25 Thanksgiving desserts that your whole family will love.
25 Desserts For Thanskgiving
1. If you love strawberries then this Strawberry Refrigerator Cake is perfect for your upcoming family feast and it makes the day before. Crystal & Co
2. Your whole family will be pleased with this delicious Peach Cake Mix Cobbler that is super easy to make! 3 Boys and A Dog
3. My mother makes this No-Bake Blueberry Banana Pie during the holidays and it is so delicious with a graham cracker crust. Crystal & Co
4. This Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake is beyond divine and full of rich sweet flavor. Parsley, Sage & Sweet
5. This option of Apple Pecan Upside Down Pie is done a little differently than traditionally but the flavor is amazing! Crystal & Co
6. The kiddos will love these Peanut Butter Cup Rice Crispies that you can make a huge batch at once. 3 Boys and A Dog
7. Try this Crockpot Blueberry Cobbler that is seriously so easy anyone can make it plus it requires no babysitting. Crystal & Co
8. If you are looking for a lighter flair this Perfect Pumpkin Roll is delicious and moist! Chef In Training
9. Put a spin on pudding and make this Banana Pudding Poke Cake that won’t disappoint. Food
10. Make these super Easy Peanut Butter Cookies that are super tasty and another recipe for large batches! 3 Boys and A Dog
11. Try these Melt In Your Mouth Pumpkin Cookies that are smothered in cream cheese frosting. The Girl Who Ate Everything
12. These Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars are super tasty and combine sweet and salty flavors. Averie Cooks
13. This Cranberry Upside Down Cake is amazing and perfect for holiday gatherings. Simply Recipes
14. You can easily individualize dessert with Sweet Potato Cupcakes that are topped with maple marshmallow frosting. Overtime Cook
15. Make these Perfect M&M Cookie Bars that are sure to be a hit for the kids. Ebay
16. This Easy Strawberry Pie is loaded with yummy strawberries and homemade jelly filling. Cincy Shopper
17. If you are a pumpkin fan this Pumpkin Spice Buttermilk Cake will be your new favorite fall dessert. Cozy Cakes Cottage
18. Make these Mini S’more Brownies that are a great dessert and oh so easy to assemble. Catch My Party
19. Try this Easy Pumpkin Pie that works for traditional desserts and it is fool proof. American Heritage Cooking
20. If you love chocolate this German Chocolate Pie is simply divine and delicious. Favorite Family Recipes
21. This Apple Bundt Cake is a melt in your mouth dessert and it has a yummy caramel glaze. Crunchy Creamy Sweet
22. These Turkey Sugar Cookies are super cute and the kids will love them. Clean & Scentisble
23. You whole house will want this Cranberry Apple Crumb Cake all the time. Uni Homemaker
24. If you love a tart flavor but sweet combination these Lemon Bars are the best. Dandelion Mama
25. This Farmhouse Pecan Pie is so tasty it will be a favorite for the whole family. Thistlewood Farms
Do you have a traditional dessert your family shares during Thanksgiving? Share your favorites!
More Recipes Resources: