If you’re looking for a easy and delicious no bake dessert to make, then these No Bake Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes are perfect! They come together in a snap with a graham cracker crumb crust and easy cream cheese filling. Topped with chocolate chips, this delightful treat is sure to please all the chocolate lovers in your life. This easy no-bake recipe makes it easy to prepare ahead of time, so you can entertain with ease! Try these small but decadent Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes today. Your family and friends will thank you. Enjoy!
Cheesecake Recipes always seem to be a crowd-pleaser and can make for an impressive yet surprisingly easy dessert choice. With cheesecakes, the possibilities are endless and you can have fun customizing them with different toppings or adding unique ingredients that turn them into something special! If you’re feeling overwhelmed by all of the cheesecake recipes out there, try starting with a classic recipe to get the hang of baking a cheesecake before experimenting with more creative flavors.
Ingredients Needed for this Recipe
Here’s what you need to make these delicious desserts!
- Graham Cracker Crumbs– Graham Cracker Crumbs are an essential component of No Bake Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes. With their lightly sweet and crumbly texture, Graham Cracker Crumbs provide balance to the rich, chocolatey flavor of the mini cheesecakes. It’s no wonder Graham Cracker Crumbs are so popular for this classic dessert; it adds a nice crunchy texture that pairs perfectly with the smooth cream cheese filling in each mini cake.
- Brown Sugar– Brown sugar is an ideal ingredient when it comes to making delicious no bake chocolate mini cheesecakes. Brown sugar is naturally sweeter than white sugar, and offers a hint of molasses that adds a deliciously rich taste to the dessert.
- Unsalted Butter– Unsalted butter is the best butter to use in your no bake chocolate mini cheesecakes. Not only does it give them the perfect creaminess, but it also brings out the flavor of the other ingredients. Unsalted butter isn’t too overpowering and balances the sweetness perfectly.
- Chocolate Chips– Chocolate Chips are a must have ingredient for No Bake Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes filling. Not only do Chocolate Chips provide flavor and texture, they actually help to create the perfect creamy texture that gives this delicious dessert its signature taste. Chocolate combines with cream cheese to impart richness and decadence, while tiny pieces of Chocolate Chip add just enough texture to the otherwise velvety smooth filling.
- Cream Cheese– Cream cheese is the perfect choice for a smooth and creamy no bake cheesecake filling. Cream cheese has a light, but firm texture that sets wonderfully when chilled in the refrigerator. Not to mention, cream cheese adds flavor to any recipe by offering a slightly tangy taste profile, while also providing moisture to give added richness and depth of flavor.
- Granulated Sugar– Granulated sugar is the perfect ingredient for no bake chocolate mini cheesecake filling. Granulated sugar brings out the sweetness of the ingredients, allowing you to make a flavorful filling without having to rely on high-fat cream cheese and other high fat ingredients.
- Frozen Whipped Cream– Frozen whipped cream is a fantastic addition to no bake chocolate mini cheesecakes, beyond just the delectable taste. Frozen whipped cream adds an extra degree of sweetness and flavor, as well as a delightful creamy texture that complements the chilled structure of the cake.
Baking Essentials from Amazon:
Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Bakeware 12-Cup Muffin Pan, SilverGreen Direct Cupcake Liners – Standard Size Cupcake Wrappers to use for Pans or carrier or on stand – White Paper Baking Cups Pack of 500Glad Mixing Bowls with Pour Spout, Set of 3 | Nesting Design Saves Space | Non-Slip, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe | Kitchen Cooking and Baking Supplies, WhiteHOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set for Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Multicolor Set of 5Medium Cookie Scoop, Cookie Dough Scoop, 2 Tablespoons/ 30 ml/ 1 oz, Spring-Loaded Scoop, 18/8 Stainless Steel, Comfortable GripStainless Steel 6 Cup Double Boiler – 1.5 Quart Saucepan 2-in-1 Combo with Vented Glass Lid- Kitchen Cookware with Measurements by Classic Cuisine
How Does My No Bake Cheesecake Set?
No Bake Cheesecakes are the perfect simple summer treat, and great for when you’re in a hurry, want something refreshing yet indulgent, or if you just don’t feel like turning on the oven! No bake cheesecakes can be easily assembled with no baking required–just let cooling time do all of the work. As the no bake cheesecake gently sets in your refrigerator, egg proteins coagulate and help bind together all of the ingredients, resulting in a firm texture that’s deliciously different from your traditional baked cheesecake.
So next time you want to enjoy a no bake cheesecake without any fussing around, just let it sit in the fridge for a couple hours – it will be well worth the wait once it’s finished and ready to be enjoyed!
Should You Bake the Crust of No Bake Mini Cheesecakes?
No bake mini cheesecakes are a great alternative to traditional cheesecakes. They are smaller and quicker to make, meaning that you can have a delicious treat in no time at all! But one question is always lingering: should you bake the crust? The answer lies in personal preference; if you prefer a crunchier crust then baking it for 5-10 minutes can help achieve it.
Alternatively, if you like the convenience of no-bake recipes then simply freezing the mini cheesecakes will keep their form when serving. No matter which option you go with, both are sure to please your taste buds!
How Long Does a No Bake Mini Cheesecake Last?
No bake mini cheesecakes are a delightful and convenient dessert option when you are in the mood for something sweet. But how long do they last you? No bake mini cheesecakes, if stored correctly and refrigerated, can last up to 4-5 days after being baked. Be sure to keep them covered, as exposure to air can ruin their creamy texture and cause them to spoil quickly.
The key is also timing when it comes to no bake mini cheesecakes: you don’t want them to sit out for too long as that could significantly reduce their shelf life. So enjoy your no bake mini cheesecakes soon after making them – with a delicious taste that lasts!
Cheesecake Baking Essentials from Amazon!
HOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set for Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Multicolor Set of 5Simple Craft Premium Springform Pan 9 Inch Nonstick – Cheesecake Pan With Removable Bottom – No Need For Parchment Paper – Spring Form For Baking – Leak-Proof Cake Pan (Black)Wrenbury Pro Cavity Nonstick Mini Cheesecake Pan – 12 Hole Removable Bottom Cupcake Pan – Heavy Gauge Loose Base Carbon Steel Jumbo Muffin Pan – Toughened PFOA Free Professional PerformanceEoonfirst Mini Foil Metallic Cupcake Liners Christmas Days Muffin Paper Baking Cups 300 Pcs (Red)Cheesecake MoatKitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield – Espresso
You’ll Love These Other Cheesecake Recipes!
- Smores Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- Oreo Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecake Cups
- Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
More No Bake Recipes You’ll Want to Make!
- Easiest Ever (No Bake) Chocolate Pie
- S’MORES No Bake Pie Recipe
- No Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Bars – No Bake Recipe
Chocolate Cheesecake Filling
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips, plus extra for topping
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Cup Butter, softened
- 2 Cups Frozen Whipped Cream, thawed
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Packed Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- Line a muffin tin with paper cupcake liners and spray gently with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter.
- Pack the graham cracker mixture (about 1 - 1 ½ tbsp) at the bottom of each lined muffin section. This will create the base crust for your mini cheesecakes.
- Melt chocolate chips using your favorite melting method (either by double broiler or by melting it in the microwave).
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and softened butter.
- Slowly add melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture.
- Next, fold the whipped cream into the mixture.
- Scoop the cheesecake filling (about 4 tbsp) into the lined muffin tin, right on top of the graham cracker topping. Top with extra chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until sturdy.